Any Asian Chef vacancy in Tbilisi?

Any Asian Chef vacancy in Tbilisi? I am a chef specialized in Japanese , Chinese and with knowledge in Thai.

Hi quintinfaz,

welcome on board  :)

I suggest you drop an advert in the Jobs in Tbilisi section of the website. If an opportunity arises, you will be easily contacted.

All the very best,
Bhavna

I suggest that you research online for the major hotels there and then contact them about possible work.

Thank you so much.

There are a lot of Asian restaurants in Tbilisi. Thai, Japanese, and Chinese restaurants can be found all around town. Great sushi place at the Radisson and I hear more are coming on line as more higher-end hotels open up in town. You may want to check the intercontinental hotel while it is still under construction. I suspect that they'll have some Asia spin on their restaurants.

Hi, if you are interested, we`ll start something in April

Hi yes lets meet

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Tej K Singh

Unsafe to post contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system to exchange.
This is an old inactive thread.

How i can chef job in tbilisi Georgia? 

I live in UAE

Hello Shefshahalam,

The best way would be to google search for hotels and contact them to enquire about possible vacancies they might have.

Have you tried LinkedIn ?

Regards

Bhavna