Life in jubail

I will soon be in Jubail with my husband and my three years boy i want To collect many informations about every day life in jubail , cost of life quality of life fun activities food transport ? and am also looking to join  a ladies gym and swimming pool for lady

I see that your post is a few weeks old? I live in Jubail. I have two boys, ages 4 and 5. If you're interested I can help you with settling in if you've already moved, and if not let me know if you need any information.

Dear makhtar
I have been actually been offered a job in jubail a company called UNICOIL

Would love if you can share some details about he city where are good places to live on 40 k per year rent

Also i am not sure about bringing my family
Would it be easy for my wife to find work in fields like event management or marketing?

I heard also about increased residency fees? Is it true? And do companies nirmally handle these kinds of fees?

Any other details would be much appreciated
Thanks

Better if you settle in jubail find houses near jubail mall...heard sea view appartment are good flats

life is pretty much same in each and every part of KSA. Jubail has developed a lot compared to a few years back.

Hi
Am George Living in Jubail, I can help you in finding the gym for ladies and swimming pool for ladies.

George

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Goerge I recently arrive in Jubail and looking for gym/swimming pool or Badminton/Table tennis playing opportunities with new friends here. Please let me know if you can give me some idea.....thanks