Good Morning You'll :)

i Just found this amazing website who let me be honored for being surrounded with people from all around the world who lives between us  :cheers: . i would be very glad to help in everything that i could and exchanging culture with all nationalities
:heart:

Hello, I'm here for another 10 days but I.m stuck in my hotel, don't know what to do. I wanted today to go to silver sand beach but it's private and single men are not allowed. I'm also looking for good opportunities to go scuba diving when I realized that the nearest diving center was too far away in the North of Jeddah. Any help, advise would be very appreciated, thanks

vamitchum wrote:

Hello, I'm here for another 10 days but I.m stuck in my hotel, don't know what to do. I wanted today to go to silver sand beach but it's private and single men are not allowed. I'm also looking for good opportunities to go scuba diving when I realized that the nearest diving center was too far away in the North of Jeddah. Any help, advise would be very appreciated, thanks

If you want alternatives to that beach I suggest going through this thread and see if any of the beaches mentioned allow singles
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 41&p=2

Welcome aboard, I remember when I accidentally stumbled upon this site in the past

[b]yeah there is a good place i can recommend it for ya . there is a resort also in north obhur they rent a kayak per hours and i`m pretty sure they do not ask you for a couple it is fine to be single to get in , they will just charge you for the entrance 25SR and for the kayak 100 per hour its interesting place and the beach is soo good . if you willing to head there just google indigo resort and its located after indigo by 400M maximum . as a mark also there is a mini market just by the gate . [/b

welcome to jeddah kitesurfing group

sharif_ wrote:

Welcome aboard, I remember when I accidentally stumbled upon this site in the past

its my pleasure Mr.sharif :)

Never tried kite surfing, would like to try

you can start to learn kitesurfing in jeddah .

tennis jeddah wrote:

you can start to learn kitesurfing in jeddah .

How can i join your group? Is there a page or website? Contact number please?

Hello
I would like to join group for kite surf, please let me know if there is any trip , so I can join
ameen

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security