I'm trying to open a Business Branch out in Kenya

Hi,

I have an System Integration (IT)and Compliance( ISO, ITIL...) Company out here in India, and want to open a Branch in Nairobi, so that I can provide solution, services... I would require good people to market the solution and services provided by us... That's why I would like to understand what is the process of setting up a Business Branch out there in Nairobi.

Hello sir? Welcome to Kenya. I would like to be part of your team that will work for you in your Kenya branch. Feel free to add me and I will be glad to help you where I can. All the best.

Hello Subhodip,
Read your interest to establish a branch in nairobi(Kenya).
To open any buisness you need to register a company in nairobi first. For that you have to take a buisness class permit/have office address/Personal identification number from KRA. Etc. The things are not hard to follow up only you should have someone in nairobi to follow up the issues .Thats important. By the way kenya is a highly potential entry point for your subject of buisness in Eastern Africa.
Best wishes
Manoj kumar gope

First apply to registrar of companies for registration of your company as follows; submit a business name for a search to ensure no other company has that name. If the name is approved, get memo and articals of association prepared and submit them together with statement of norminal capital, particulars of directors and secretaries, notice of location of office of the company. The registrar will register your company and issue you with certificate of incorporation. You will then apply for operating license and start doing business.

Further details will be given if needed