Need help narrowing down my compound choices

Hi everyone, I just accepted a job in Riyadh (I'm an senior level engineer), and I need some help and input on narrowing down my compound choices..
I've read over MANY of the posts on this topic, which helped me determine my current list, but now it's about the details on choosing one.

I'm single, so a good social life in the compound is key, as well as modern style apartment, and a excellent gym (since I workout 5 times a week).

Here is the list that I came up with (in no particular order)..
- Al Nakhla Residential Compound
- ITCC compound
- California Resort
- Al Bustan

Any input on the social life or other details on any of these compounds would be appreciated, as I am trying to decide on one.. Thank you in advance..!

California Resort is the newest and I heard is best although quite far depends where is your job site.

Hello there,

Please PM me I am working in AL Nakhla Residential Resort and would be happy to help.

Cheers!!
Momen

There is FAL & Ranco Village,

Kind of Western Compounds, you can consider these options also!

Regards
Emrah

Hello Romello,
I agreed with Mrs Gem 26 , depends on where is your job site.
I think
- Al Nakhla Residential Compound 
- California Resort
Also there are Granada, Green city, Waha , Arizona, Ishbilia , Nakheel, Wadi Compound and many new compounds and complex with the facilities , I have  good knowledge of most residential compounds in Riyadh , for any help feel free to contact me at any time

thanks for all the input, I wish I had more time before deciding on a compound but my move from Miami and job starting date was went by pretty quick..
I ended up deciding on Yamami Residence compound..

Cool!
My Manager living there..

Its little bit far from citycente but peaceful place..
Also Yamami Cafe is very good for enjoy, watching soccer games and listening to music, sometimes dance either :)) I am going there sometimes..

Hope to encounter there!
Good Luck

Emrah

ebarbaros wrote:

Its little bit far from citycente but peaceful place..
Emrah

It is a bit far from CityCentre but my company will be moving to King Abdullah Financial District end of this year, so it will be closer to work..
Uber is pretty cheap here, so I can still get around town until I get my Iquama.. :)

Yeap its very cheap coz of oil price LOL

So if you required specific things just let me know, I can guide/help you with my car..

Thats my pleasure, for my contact no you can write me PM coz here not allowed!

Welcome to Saudi Arabia!
Emrah

Romello wrote:

thanks for all the input, I wish I had more time before deciding on a compound but my move from Miami and job starting date was went by pretty quick..
I ended up deciding on Yamami Residence compound..

Congratulation , nice compound if you need any help i know the manager of the compound
Regards
Mohamed

Kamusta?!!!
Welcome to RIYADH😊

Yamama You mean. It is a good place to go mostly Americans live here.

gem26 wrote:

Yamama You mean. It is a good place to go mostly Americans live here.

Actually, it's Yamami Residence Compound.. there is a Yamama compound also ;-)

Oh yeah? Never heard of it 😭

gem26 wrote:

Oh yeah? Never heard of it 😭

haha.. Oo, it's only a 1yr or 2 old...
pero, I moved into a flat in the city instead... the compounds are too far outside the city, and it was a pain to get around.

There u go 😫