Condo rental prices

Hi Folks

I am thinking of visiting cr soon with the intention of living there for min 6 months. My ideal accommodation would be a hi rise condo sea view. Can someone advise if this is possible and what sort of costs for a 1 bedroom.  Thank you in advance.

Scottish Jim wrote:

Hi Folks

I am thinking of visiting cr soon with the intention of living there for min 6 months. My ideal accommodation would be a hi rise condo sea view. Can someone advise if this is possible and what sort of costs for a 1 bedroom.  Thank you in advance.

Hola Scottish Jim,

Welcome to Expat.com!

There are of course many condos to choose from.  The best way to determine what fits "your needs," would be search the "Housing" section above, Craigslist Costa Rica and/or Ecuentra24.com.  It just depends on the area you want to locate to, what standard of condo you want, etc.

- Expat Dave

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please refer to the housing section as per the forum rule. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I think most responders would be just guessing if they gave you a 'price'.
Location is key...and the amenities that it offers.
Most long term rentals do not include utilities.

Look at real estate websites...there are many :/ ..., and what they are advertising for rent.

kohlerias: ¨Yeah, right. I´m guessing on a place I rented long term for 9 years,  utilities included.  Such a Trump like comment

As I said 'most responders' as in ME...as I would be guessing.
You didn't give a price, did you?

I would suggest the following:  Google "long term rentals xxxx".  Insert the name of a town you would like to check prices for, and try a few different towns.  You could also try VRBO.com, but you would likely need to ask about rates for a longer term rental.

Pura Vida