Looking for Job consultant in Reunion Island

Hello Dear,

I have my own job consultancy , immigration and import and export company in India, to expand my business am looking for job consultant in reunion island who can tie up with my business to offer jobs in reunion island i can pay as per your demand. looking for favorable reply..
Thanks in advance.

Hello Karuna,

Very brave and a good idea into job creation. Might you be so kind to share what kind of import and export does your company cover?

Regards

Tina

Tdrabble
My name is vivek from tamilnadu,india. Looking for job in Reunion island, i am chef with 15 years of abroad experience. Do you know any consultancy that can help me?
Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I would love to move to reunion island. Looking for a job in construction. I have over 15 years experiance. Is there a recruiting company that specialize in finding jobs in that sectore.

I am looking for Jobs related to business development and customer service  in Reunion

Hi,

Are you still looking for someone? I am a business manager moving to Reunion next moth. You can send me an email (***).

Kind regards,

Joanna

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I want the Job in Reunion Island.please help to me...