How to make friends in Moscow

I we like to make a friend in Moscow

Heyy
I'm new to Moscow. Can you tell which website you used?

Hi. I'm new in this city. Would be glad to make new friends here.

Hello! I am new here, too. I speak Russian and therefore may be of use for you.
Zoia.
Please, call me right now.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Oh! I have a son 6 years old, we often spend time at the playgrounds and I am surprised to read about this strange reaction, you have described...

Hi everyone! I don't know about tips, but from my perspective, Russian people are more straight to the topic and honest compared to American culture (for example where people like to smile, but behind the smile, you don't know what they are thinking).

If you want to have a Russian friend, be yourself. Russians may look cold and rough in the beginning but more you know them, more you understand how kind and helpful they are.

Use internet

You are right,Alexander

Just apply for studies.  Government  even   sponsore good  ones, depending on your previous numbers from school. Type "study in Russia" on Yandex and you gonna get first source informations for free.  This is legal way.

Just install the Tinder  :D

Hello! I have already lived in Moscow ten years. I'm learning English and I want to find more practice :) . If you want any help with smph. I can help you :cool: .

Heyy,

Are you interested in making new friends? ^_^
I'm moving to Moscow in April.. I really could use a friend

happyyok wrote:

Hey ya, I love meeting new people and makin people meet each other..
Anybody out 2nite?:)) Ill be with some friends..so we all can make not new friends (real friends) but good buddies for sure and meet some new wonderful people!

That's my email ***
Interested ☺

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i would like to visit Moscow next month.
i am looking for nice person for couch surfing.

i hope i will find someone more then good .

thank you

Hi dear how are you.. i am coming to Moscow on 10th February. May i have some good local firend to be part of my visit.

Be careful, a lot of scammers around. Watch your wallet and other stuff especially on some stations.

I have some russian mates. They like to use Telegram for chatting with each other. I just attended some public places, where russians themselves were interested in communication with me. So, I believe, it's really easy to make friends in Moscow, because the majority of russians like foreigners.