Need a room/aptt

Will be arriving in Sao Paulo by the end of February and need a room/aptt to stay alone or share. In or around the Itaim Bibi area.
Please advise.

Hi Anand

Welcome to expat-blog! :)

I would suggest you post an ad in the Sao Paulo Classifieds regarding the type of accommodation you are searching for. Hopefully other members would get back to you quicker that way.

Best of luck,
Haf

ah okies thnx Haf, will try that. :)

anand.brazil wrote:

Will be arriving in Sao Paulo by the end of February and need a room/aptt to stay alone or share. In or around the Itaim Bibi area.
Please advise.

You should looking a flat services, it will cost around 650 pounds and you dont need to share... put flats Itaim on google...

thanks guys.. am settled in a aptt now..

Hello Anand

I am from India and have plans to move to Brazil (Curitiba), can you please let me know how much typically a 1bedroom apartment rent would be ? Plus any other tips/advises you can give from your experiences.

@ sameer_k > Please note that you have posted on a very old topic here (2011) and you may not receive responses from the member Anand.

I will advise you to create a new thread with your questions on the Sao Paulo forum concerning prices of accommodation.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi anand,
I am from India,  and i need one information . about odebrecht saopaulo, please tell  me about that company , is have any new  openings for indians,

Archana unless you have some highly specialized degree related to engineering and a great deal of experience you can forget Odebrecht completely.

Brazilian law requires that all employers PROVE that they have exhausted all efforts to place a qualified Brazilian in any job vacancy before they can hire an expat to do it. That is pretty difficult to overcome.

In Brazilian universities the most popular courses are engineering courses, this country is saturated with engineers. Do you really think that a company is going to be able to claim they can't find one here in Brazil?

If you're talking about an unskilled job... they ALL got to Brazilians.

Also, in the future please do not scan through our OLD topics to post an  :offtopic: question to, simply because the OP was also an Indian national. Please just post a new topic instead, it really irritates many of our members when someone bumps old topic threads, much more so when they're completely off topic.

Cheers,
James          Expat-blog Experts Team