Tunisian or any Arab person lives in Pakistan.

I would like to know if is there anybody from Tunisia or elsewhere belongs to Arab countries who lives in Pakistan. thanks

Hi Nawel2017, welcome.

Perhaps you could introduce yourself and share with us the particular reasons behind your search ?

Also, browse through the Pakistan social network, you will surely find some expats.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello, I'd like to come to Pakistan as a tourist first but also I'd like to get an opportunity as an English teacher. Thus, I will be able to figure out whether I can settle there or not.
Thanks.

Hello Nawal,

Welcome to Pakistan forum, it will be a good idea to come to Pakistan on a visit visa and look around.

There is an Arabic  speaker club in Karachi, Islamabadade and Lahore where the members meet every weekend, their activity is focused around learning Arabic and Quran.

Pakistan is self sufficient in English teachers, there is some demand of native english speakers ( meaning whites).

I suggest you should focus you carrier as an Arabic teacher or as a French translator at embassies and trade commissions. :)

It all depends on your experience in teaching English and competency,,

If you are looking for information about Pakistan culture, you can check it here too
Marrying Pakistani

Salaam 
In which city r u living in pak?