Without too much thought - WHAT ARE YOU MISSING THE MOST, RIGHT NOW!

OK, here is a sharp and snappy post for the day - quick responses only please ...

driving my sports car

other half says: spare ribs and a pint

thats nice

can i ask u what was your car?

What I missed the most is hanging out at bars, getting drunk and picking up women while in the process. Then waking up the next morning not knowing what the hell happened and having a f*%#ing hangover.....cheers..

Royal Mail delivery staraight to you door!
Jaffa Cakes
Driving
Driving
Driving :lol:

I miss my childhood a lot and those days where i dont care about anything and just play on...

My car
My family (had to say that! :) )

the cool misty mountains and the green green grass of home ...

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

driving my sports car

Did you not have a BMW? Sports car huh :joking:

MaserMan wrote:
gowiththeflowUK wrote:

driving my sports car

That was my M3 Evo, now I have an Audi TT Sports (Special Edition) Quattro and boy don't I miss it!

gowiththeflowUK wrote:
MaserMan wrote:
gowiththeflowUK wrote:

driving my sports car

That was my M3 Evo, now I have an Audi TT Sports (Special Edition) Quattro and boy don't I miss it!

Was that the 1.8?

MaserMan wrote:
gowiththeflowUK wrote:
MaserMan wrote:

Was that the 1.8?

Yes, it is 1.8 because it's the SE and the TTS it is actually quicker than the 2.0 which is also why I love it

gowiththeflowUK wrote:
MaserMan wrote:
gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Was that the 1.8?

Yes, it is 1.8 because it's the SE and the TTS it is actually quicker than the 2.0 which is also why I love it

Just checking.

My mother's cooking
My beautiful daughter
My family
Waking up in the mornings to the sounds of birds, a tractor going by, the horses naying, and the sheep bleeting.

My baby

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/shed17/IMG_1101.jpg

The waves breaking on the beach

shouldn't that be PINK!  Great car MM2, can you imagine the damage you could do with that here on these roads! :)

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

shouldn't that be PINK!  Great car MM2, can you imagine the damage you could do with that here on these roads! :)

How about green

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/shed17/Green.jpg

quality sleep...

developed this bad habit of sleeping at 2 am and waking up at 7 am...and surviving on caffeine shots...

need to get back to my good ol` me...

@the_blade, that must be hard, I need a good 7 - 8 hrs these days and I am the woman from hell if someone breaks my sleep!

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

@the_blade, that must be hard, I need a good 7 - 8 hrs these days and I am the woman from hell if someone breaks my sleep!

:whistle:

MaserMan wrote:
gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Right PINKY, this mean WAR :mad:
You best bring a GPS with you tomorrow, your gonna need it!

freedom

Amarula Cream :sosad::sosad::sosad:

gowiththeflowUK wrote:
MaserMan wrote:
gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Right PINKY, this mean WAR :mad:
You best bring a GPS with you tomorrow, your gonna need it!

Big talk from the little woman, your not dealing with a saffer now :lol::lol:;)

- My mother's all good words about her experience,She was always ready with a cup of coffe even at 1AM when I was away on trip and back to home.
- My wife's never ending smile on her face even when she was sick,
- My daughter's never ending stories and the way I was forced to tell her stories even at midnight 2AM
- All the greenery and farm houses with full of buffalos and cows, fresh milk just taken from Buffalo in my Grandmother's place. She is still active at her old age of 80 these days

what not? all fonding memories I miss alot these days.

mashed potatoes with some gravy

The snow...

Sipping coffee in the sunroom watching the snowfall...

slyshooter wrote:

mashed potatoes with some gravy

we had Garlic Mash tonight with dinner, it was yummy :cheers:

Nice car.. and nice plate.. saw a similiar one once, I assume the owner stuttered,, it was F 444 COF.. :)

A clean grippy road so I could actually lean on a damn motorcycle and burn those chicken strips!!

working.....though the date has been brought forward now to early march looking forward to getting out to al khobar and doing some work

beezer wrote:

A clean grippy road so I could actually lean on a damn motorcycle and burn those chicken strips!!

Hey Beezer, I didn't know you rode!  Maybe you guys can go out on a road trip sometime soon as hubby will (hopefully) soon have his new bike!:)

kzm40 wrote:

Nice car.. and nice plate.. saw a similiar one once, I assume the owner stuttered,, it was F 444 COF.. :)

:lol::lol:

And I'm sure Beezer will put that registration plate on his Harley F444 COF.

Naval Aviation Tribute in my hometown (San Diego).  Aerial displays (including Blue Angels) and ship tours (USS John C. Steines - CVN, and naval assault ship USS Pelilu) at Naval Air Station North Island.

beer, biking roads (not the straiht ones i find while riding here) and the boys.

but then i'm enjoying the desert nights in our pajero, riding my KTM on 0.6SAR/litre 95octane petrol and paying zeeeero tax !! Guess its always a case of give-n-take.

cheers. have fun with what life throws at you guys & gals.
Vicks

Normal dreams.  I have been dreaming about work!  What happened to the good old "guy" dreams of tropical isles and scantily clad women.

Bangers & mash with onion gravy ummmmm :)