Playground for women and children to meet at

Some members in the Tripoli Womens Group are trying to have regular meetups for like a "mommy an me" playtime.

So I was wondering if anyone knew of a nice place the women and their children can go to play -- like maybe some playground?

Thank you.

Hi Sea Angel, If you know anyone who lives on Regatta, there's a very nice play area there. Large, neat grass areas, swings and slides, small coffee stall.
Or if you know a member of Club 8 (the sports center on Regatta) there is a nice children's play area in there, two swimming pools and a nice cafe.
OB

The kids club is your best bet. Indoor play area in a warehouse space near the football Stadium. Trampolines, a HUGE climbing gym for bigger kids, miniature version for smaller kids. Might have been some table games too. Cafe inside with burgers, chips and drinks.

Only thing is its quite expensive - i think 12 dinars for kids over 6 and 7 dinars for under 6, something like that. And mums will be busy supervising smaller kids.

Alternatively, the playground at Abu Sitta located just outside town on the east side, go along the coastal road and turn right just after the Libyana building. Go up a hill, pay 1 dinar entrance. Good well-maintained outdoor playgrounds inside running and horseracing tracks. Small cafes near the parking lot, but not inside the playground area.

Thank you, both.