Friends sport aerobiks

I am new in Libya/ and need someone who can be able to advice me where could " go for sport+ aerobiks + body=balet dance? much to wish  but really should be here such kind of things thank you in advance Irina 

Ive heared that there is OASIS club here in Tr'pol' to meet friends  please who can tell me more about this?

there are a lot of gym for ladies around tripoli. these usually have a billboard of a muscled man, yellow in color w a black background. They offer a 2 hour aerobics, sauna, body massage. the one in Gutzaal road, zak alyamama, is what ive been going to. its clean and the aero instructors are friendly..there are also other expats who go there.

Alot of expat ladies goto the gym at the Bustan hotel, which has lots of cardio machines, weights, a good pool & sauna, also classes for yoga and pilates.

I believe there's a women's circuits training group held weekly at Regatta.

The Oasis club is a the British Embassy's private social club, open only to staff of the embassy and their guests. There are some social events through the year which are ticket only and require membership of clubs like the St George society or the Caledonian Society.

Hi Irina21:)

they say , radisson Blu hotel gym is very good.

take care
Tolga

it's overrated i guess:)

Few of them have been mentioned above

There is one in coronthia too

The ones apart from hotels would be the following
One in dahra-alternate days ladies only 50 dinar monthly membership
another one unisex-it's near tripoli international fare/fair, near omar mokhtar street, thats the street running through green sqaure I believe, little further down there is a garden I was told...somewhere at the backside of the garden is a mosque...the gym is called 'Bel Kher'

I heard europeans do go there, hence please see it for yourself.
Cheers!

Tolgau- :dumbom:  don't [email protected] ltd

I have been going to the aeobics classes in Regtatta, it is part of the activities of Club 8, which is a private club for expats for the oil companies, however, guests can be allowed with members, and for some of the classes such as aerobics, zumba, salsa, and others, lessons are given by an english lady, Wendy, she is quite good. First lesson is free, then, you pay 10 LD per lesson, all participants are expats.