SABB Unpaid CC Collection Ageny

Do uou have contact details of SABB RIyadh?

Hi i have a question. Does my bank account number will be changed as well as iban number as well? Im no longer in saudi. I left a loan in sabb and i was being contacted by an agent a local agent that has been deligated by my bank to collect for the remaining amount. And i was given a discount enough to at least be able to pay my deliquent amount in one time basis. I was given an IBAN number and account number that says it was mine but when i checked and compared it with my documents from the bank when i applied and open my bank account on that bank it was not the same. The last four digits were not the same. I am skeptical to pay because it might not be a legit bank account number that says its under my name and im afraid i might be asked again to pay for such amount. Please help me. Im really confused.

Call SABB directly and find out.

It is not uncommon for recovery dues to be paid into a different account which is linked to your main account (as the main would be blocked).

Did u enter saudi arabia?

Ferozghaniasian wrote:

Did u enter saudi arabia?

You can try and find out.

Very funny

Tnx for all the replies but this problem of mine has been resolved already. I paid the agency here in Philippines that has been deligated by SABB bank to collect and the iban number was an offshore account since my account number has been closed. So now i am debt free and guilty free. Hehe.. God bless you all.

Hello,
I had unpaid SAAB credit card and left the country 5 years ago, I paid the credit card with agreed settlement 3 years ago and I received "Negotiated Settlement Certificate ". I can I go back to saudi arabia? Will i be labeled black list.
Please help with your replay

Thanks

Sure you can go back to Saudi Arabia, I had same issue with SABB bank in 2014.

Good Luck,

Regards,
Thank you. Yes. I went back to Saudi Arabia and no issue.

@SaudiPinoy76

I have outstanding balance in my visa and Mastercard, both are from sabb bank, I would like to ask if I will be hold in immigration if I exit?

@SaudiPinoy76
I have outstanding balance in my visa and Mastercard, both are from sabb bank, I would like to ask if I will be hold in immigration if I exit?
-@Lorraine Zablan
So, you want to cheat huh?
Very nice

Good example.

Making life easier for other expats.

@TheLegendLeads can account be reactivated

Can sabb issue

Hello,

I got a loan from SAB Bank and I could not pay it back, fully ipad 60% this was  my company terminated me by force and they sent us back my home now I'm live in US. and still I'm searching job here recently I received email from BILKISH he said you have to pay remaining amount otherwise he put in jail me actually I'm from India but now I'm here in US so my question is can he take action in US because if he go my home he not catch me so maybe he took any other family members thanks