Is there any license i should have to work as a dentist there ?

Hello :) hope you all having a good day :)
I'm from Egypt 23 years old dentist "General practitionist"
Italy was always my dream land specially Venice, as my gf and I are literally fighting for our happy ending, in venice :).  I tried to find any groups or forums for the dentists community in Italy, but no chance.
I would like to ask what are the requirements for me to work there, I'm willing to learn Italian, but is there any license that I should have to work in Italy? Please let me know.
If there any dentist who would like to help please let me know or contact me :)

Hi ! To work here your educational qualifications must be recognized by our government.  It's possible to get your titles recognized. You have to ask to the italy embassy or consulate in your country. Here it's a like to the procedure for canadian citizens, but it's similar for all non-europeans citizens:

http://www.consvancouver.esteri.it/cons … za_titoli/

Below link of Health Ministry of Italy explains about the validation of foreign degree..

http://www.salute.gov.it/portale/minist … amp;flag=P

Hello, long time passed from your quastion which u asked here, but could you please help me if you found the way and exact requirments?

@melikaroustaei2018 what's your question ?

Good afternoon, I am Czech detist (EU) who wants to work as a dentist in Florence, Italy (EU). Is there any official pathway what I should do for it? I mean recognition od education, any language exam required? Could my emloyer help with it?
Thank you very much for your answer.
Hello,

You need to know language of course... You will be in contact with population. You need to know also the specific vocabulary of dentistry...

Dear sir,

In order to the fact that is occurring in Brazil, the election of a ex- prisoner for the presidency , me and my family, intend to move to Italy  definitely.

I am a former dentist in Brazil , colonel dentist retired for Brazilian Air Force, with 32 years of the experience, with 3 postgraduates  certification: periodontist, implants and dental social assistance.

I can afford to live in Sicily, without work. But I would like to keep working in my actuation area.

Not as a dentist, because I am not qualified in Italy  for that, but I would like to know,  if I could work as a dental hygienist?

I hope to hear from you ,informations about my concerns.

Yours sincerely ,

Dr. Hiram lucas Vidovichi

Yes, in order to work as a dentist in Venice, Italy, you need to be licensed by the Ministry of Health. The process for obtaining a license includes completing a degree in dentistry from an accredited institution, passing a qualifying exam, and completing a residency program. You must also meet certain language requirements and adhere to the ethical and professional standards set by the Italian Dental Association. Additionally, as a foreign-trained dentist, you may need to complete additional training or exams to meet the requirements for practicing in Italy. It is recommended that you consult with the Ministry of Health and the Italian Dental Association for more information on the specific requirements and procedures for obtaining a dental license in Venice.

Some important information about Venice you can read in [link moderated] they are writing sometimes about travel and living in Italy and especially in Venice.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please do not promote your own website on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@hiramvidovichi1  Hi, as this post is kind of old, I hope you have achieved your goals in Italy. I case you have not gone there yet, it might be useful for you to follow Dr. Matteo_Negri, an Italian Dentist on IG, he might be able to clarify some of your doubts... Good Luck!