Freelance, firms and payments

Hi!

I get requests from people who needs freelance work. I am employed here in Shanghai, and wouldn't mind doing freelance on the side. Do any of you guys have similar experiences, and how do you go on about it? Have you tried register a small firm/company to get payment to your Chinese bank account?

Best,
Joacim

Hey J,

What kind for freelance work you are looking for?
We are currently looking for freelancer native English writer, would you be interested?

Joicy

JGamme wrote:

Hi!

I get requests from people who needs freelance work. I am employed here in Shanghai, and wouldn't mind doing freelance on the side. Do any of you guys have similar experiences, and how do you go on about it? Have you tried register a small firm/company to get payment to your Chinese bank account?

Best,
Joacim

I am. What do you have in mind?

I'm a novelist and screenwriter with a degree in writing. I've written journalistic pieces, critiqued restaurants, and have a Hubpage blog. I've written three novels, several screenplays, all while her in China.

Hope to hear back from you.

Rick

Hey Rick,

Thank you for your reply.

We are currently looking for 3 types of writer,
1) Someone can write a media release for business (Announcement, speech etc)
2) Someone is expert in writing media release for F&B (Seasonal menu launch etc)
3) Purely translation (CHN-ENG) and polishing the media release (hospitality focused)

Would you mind to to share the link of your blog?

Thank you so much!

J Yuan

Hi, J Yuan,
I haven't used hubpages in quiet a few years due to other writing commitments, so there's only 2 published articles, out of about 30 or so. You can also see, rickpotter.wordpress.com/

As far as what's available, I'd be interested in numbers, one and two above, depending on content.

Thanks, again,

Rick

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Off-Topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct