Singaporean on a lookout for work opportunities in Shanghai!

Hi all,

I'm Jean, a Singaporean; still stuck in Singapore.

Looking out for opportunities to work in Shanghai right now!

My best friend and I; She's in marketing whereas I am a freelance creative writer/events & theatre stage manager, are looking for opportunities to work in Shanghai.

For the first reason we both love how cosmopolitan Shanghai is, and second, to take a breather from our current suffocating living climate.

Would love to make friends around the world and definitely appreciate your pointers on our process of looking for jobs in Shanghai!

Hope to hear from anyone who sees this!

Cheers,
Jean

Did you have a look at our Jobs section in Shanghai's Classifieds?
You could even post an ad yourself there!
Hope this helps
Arlette

Can you speak Chinese? If yes, it will help you a lot.

Keep at it! JW

Hi hemisphere!

Yes I am effectively billingual =) Still on a lookout =)

Any advice for me?

=D

Jean

Hi Jean, I am also looking for a job in shanghai too.  I am from singapore.  ever thought of partnership and set up a business over here?  of course a business doesn't require lots of money, say real estate help expatriates to relocate from overseas to shanghai, etc.

i think it's difficult to find such a work

Setting up a business in Shanghai.
I am interested in setting up a new business in Shanghai; fine platinum & gold diamond jewelry along with loose diamonds.  Would be interested in hearing about the challenges foreigners face when importing goods into China.  Please give me any and all 'heads up' experiences you have had and how to avoid them.
Thanks!