Seeking for a job in Shanghai (Vietnamese)

Hi everyone,

Im Demi 23 yrs old from Vietnam. I'm seeking for a chance to work or intership in Shanghai. I came to Shanghai 2 times for traveling and really love and adapt quickly with the enviroment here . i have one year working for HSBC Bank (Vietnam) as a receptionist and 2 years teaching English in Vietnam. Futhermore i have strong background knowledge of Foreign Trade as well as good English skills. I will come to China again in this December. Have any jbs suitable for me? Pls help and contact me via email: [email protected]. Thanks for your help!

I have to say you are good-looking. If you want to make friends or talk about different cultures, please just contact me.

Hi Demipham,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Administrative job offers in Shanghai section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi Demi
I have sent you an email
Please have a look
Hope to hear from you
Tere

[moderated: pls stop copy paste on all the forums]

[Moderated: Post you advert in the Jobs in Shanghai section.]

Hello Demi,
I can give you a hand about your internship. I mean our company want to find a internship staff without salary but we can give you many Chinese course for free. I mean your salary would be Free Chinese course. If you want to join in just reply me or send e-mail to us: info[at]mandarinmorning or use the tool call us for free.
you can click on mandarinmorning.org then use the bottom tool input your phone number we call u back!!!
Hope to help you!

Hi, My name is Winner. I'm originally from Thailand and recently stay in Shanghai. I'm also looking for a new job here, I am interesting for your job offered @angelacolor with a free Chinese course. I want to know what kind of the job and where is the location? I have experienced in Digital Marketing and web designer for couple years. Thanks :)

Hi winniejj,

This topic has been inactive for more than 3 years. I'd request you to drop you CV in the Jobs in Shanghai to increase your chances of getting in touch with potential recruiters.

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com team