Looking for a job inn shanghai china

Can any one help me im planning to go in shanghai to work. but I dont have any idea where to find a job please please help. im a filipina. Thank you

Hi gelica,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to browse through the different jobs in Shanghai and to post your resume in the sector which fits you the most.

Can you please give us more details on the type of job you are looking for?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hello,
Are you still looking to go to shanghai. Im american, living in shanghai. contact me if you like.

I have the same struggle as u!!!

Hi

I'm also looking for challenging career where I can put my all  efforts to contribute towards work any where location please ping me open opportunity .
Thanks
Sameer

What kind of Job do you guys want? :whistle:

Im an Apparel Merchandising & Product Development major, marketing minor, looking for job in Shanghai fashion industry.

Is  there any Jamaican on here teaching English in China?

Hi
    I'm holding z working visa worked as a software engineer from June 2012 to July 2014 .looking for job change IT field  any where location .

Thanks
Sameer
Wechat :+918099553407
QQ :+8618369571615

Im filipina looking for a job in shanghai....

for filipina job seekers,you may apply through internet(chinajob.com,echinacities.com...etc.) to find employers first and  send invitation letter to you,and to be able to go to China....other sites    enjoyshanghai.com.
take note:must aware for scammers,i did'nt say that these websites are scamers but you have an account here,scamers can send private to you,asking many fees first,,i knew ,you guys knows the techniques of scammers.
telling this for i experienced it year 2012..thanks and goodluck

Hi im looking for a job in shanghai currently in manila is there any teaching jobs u may refer. Thank you

Hi!
i am looking to go to Shanghai, I am from Pakistan and i need job there.

Hi All,

If you are mainly looking for a job so please know that you can drop your resume in the designated section by picking your work sector here ----> Jobs in Shanghai please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

hi!
Thanks Maximilien But
I need a contract job can you help me to find it?

Regards

Mesam

hi
send me the link
thanks