Transfer money from sr lanka to europe

You can send the money on a telegraphic transfer, ask your friend to send an invoice with the banking details... you should do it as if a business transaction

I believe it is about Rs. 25,000.00. But there may be a minimum deposit (HSBC) requirement to avoid excessive fees. Banks in Sri Lanka are managed by real people, so you can simply go into a branch and meet somebody who can make a decision for you depending upon your circumstances. Sri Lanka is one of the few countries in the world that still have 'real people' working at institutions (banks).

Yes, as long as you have a valid invoice, even from yourself to yourself from the country your sending money to, it should not be a problem.

For example, if you have a business in Sri Lanka and you are italian, you can send yourself an inovice to your Sri Lankan business, from your Italian business for your 'consulting fee, which is legitimate.

You can buy Bitcoin from localbitcoins and send them to your country. Register to a exchange in your country and convert bitcoins in to local currency. But there is around 5% 10% premium if you buy directly. But you can create an ad to buy bitcoins and advertise a lower rate. But it take some time.

It is good question but i find Africa to Europe and USA Payment Gateway site and i get information about TransferZero is AZA's B2B2C product which facilitates both wholesale foreign exchange and last-mile distribution to banks, mobile money, and/or cash via a robust API, opening up Africa to your customers all over the world.