Davao: where change money with a good exchange rate?

Hi, before reaching Davao I will be at International Manila Airport for some hours. I will reach Terminal 1 and I will have free time to change money (euro) at Terminal 1.
1) In your opinion is it better to change money in Manila Airport Terminal 1 or in Davao?
2) Where is there a good money changer in Davao where give you a good exchange rate?
Thanks

Base in my experienced, best to do or my suggestion is better to change your money at Terminal 1 and the best Bank with a good rate  is BDO.

Dear Lerrie, I thank you for your news. Where is BDO precisely? Is it in south Davao?
I have just read ALDOVINCO (near Marco Polo Hotel) is good too with a good exchange rate. Do you know ir? What is better?
Thanks again one

What I mean in Manila International Airport, there is BDO branch inside that you can change your money. But it's up to you sir where you wanted to change your money, because I never been in ALDOVINCO.

They have higher rates in Aldevinco. But not all money changer shops do, so check several shops first

I go to banks when in PI, taking $100 bills for best rates.  But if I'm in the states, I transfer from my bank to a PI bank account I set up by wire. About $4 per transfer, up to $2000 (?) USD....

Wells Fargo to PNB account I set up....... works great!

banks have lower exchange rate. Only $4 to transfer money to Pi Acct?thats really cheap

Yeah, that's what I thought. I paid $5 for Western Union when I did it online but the rate increased. $10 for Moneygram. They became a pain in the ass though, and I checked my bank and found out they partnered with PNB, so I did that.

I rarely use cash now, mostly credit cards since they are so well received. Cash for taxi, etc., mostly small things.

Never my debit card when out of the US.

Lerrie wrote:

What I mean in Manila International Airport, there is BDO branch inside that you can change your money. But it's up to you sir where you wanted to change your money, because I never been in ALDOVINCO.

We use BDO for our dollar account, can transfer up to $3,000 from Wells Fargo in USA for only $3 charge.  Problem is must be in the bank in the USA to make the transfer
Here in Vigan, Ilocos Sur, the exchange rates in stores such as Pure Gold are up to a half pesos per dollar higher than the banks.  Best to take crisp $100 bills, only 3 at a time.

Best exchange rate in Davao, is Cybergate Robinsons Supermarket, Bajada, the owner is Iranian.

Sanrys have higher exchange rates.

Go to Singapore Trading co  . Walk straight out of BDO , cross the road and its on your right halfway down the alley . All the other shops go there with your money . Aldibinco in Davao .