New members of the Switzerland forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi Erin, nice to see another Irish name popping up here! I live in Montreux at the moment, am relatively new to the area, so if ever you would like to chat, send a message :) hope the move goes well for you!

Also, hola everybody else. I'm new to this forum, and also Switzerland, have been here since September, and boy, it is not easy trying to set up a social life. Any tips for a young lass trying to slot some fun into her otherwise extremely busy life of work?

Hi i am Yasser from Eritrea. Currently still living in Saudi Arabia.  I graduated in Degree in Electrical Engineering and hoping to find a job in that field in Switzerland Or any good job. I am hoping to find others like me and would like to have some advice in looking job and so on. And i would like to meet friends from all over the world that might help me, All  very welcomed to contact me. Thank you  :)

Hi,

Would love to know how you started process to move to Switzerland. I am a Registered Nurse in the USA and want to find a way to move to Switzerland. Any advice would be awesome.

as a nurse, you must speak the language first then you can maybe apply, there are four language, deutsch, italian, french and romanesch, so depending on which canton you will settle down..

Hi.
Am leo from mauritius. Have just move here in switzerland. Actually am residing at Renan and would be glad to meet some mauritian here.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751444

Thanks!

Closed