New members of the Pakistan forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Pakistan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Pakistan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Pakistan forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

Hello,

my name is MAha Mehmood and i am from Pakistan, lives in Karachi ...

Maha Adil welcome to expat forum.

Me here...KHANZADA :) from Lahore...living at Jeddah

Hi guys,
I'm from London, moving to Lahore in a few months and will be there from 13-22 May to scope out areas to live etc.
Ayub

Hello Ayub,

I you have interest in Karachi, I can guide you in the right direction and put you in touch with important businessmen of Chamber of Commerce Karachi. :)

Hi im ali living in italy planing to stay here

Hello welcome to Expat Blog,

Please explain Hasna on what basis you are going to Italy.

Are you going on a work permit, student or spouse visa?

This will help the members.

Hi actualy im already in italy

Salam This is Imran Ashraf i am living in Malaysia from last 6 years and plan to go back Pakistan. I found some peoples really crazy to go abroad. but one thing remember abroad life is not that much easy how we expecting when we are in Pakistan and we haven't been any country...

Hi..I am Chris From Lahore..

Saim from Khi Pakistan, planning to move ukraine for study purpose.... everyone is free to give opinoin about my decesion.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I am considering moving with my family from Qatar to Islamabad, as I got job offer there. need lots of information anyone to help?

Assalam o Alaikum
I am Muhammad Imran from Islamabad
I have recently come here and joined National University of Singapore for 6 Months as Research Scholar of Ph.D in Material Science department

I am Tariq from Belgium.

Hi, this is Sohail Ahmad from pakistan currently living in Okayama Japan for PhD in chemistry, looking for some pakistani student studying in japan..

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising of services and products is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello!
This is Kamran from Pakistan. I want to move Cyprus for Study Purpose, Anyone can guide me   about living costs and monthly earnings, is it easy to manage there?
Thanks.
:)

Hello I'm from Pakistan karachi now I'm working
In  mechanical engineering work in sudia Arabia damam citiy ..

hy I am Asif from lahore living in Brazil

hi all.

I am originally from Pakistan but live in the UK now. I am interested in finding out cultures and people in different countries that I want to move to maybe Morooco?

HI! How are you?

io

I'm good too! Are you in Brazil? Which state?

uo

Nice... do you speak Portuguese? :)

yes speaking basic

You could teach me Urdu? :)

sure

b

Ok

Hi everyone,

@Karinarosa and @Asif sultani, I suggest to continue this conversation in private as this thread is solely for new members introduction.

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

ok christopher✌

Hi everyone! I'm Melisa from Turkey, Istanbul. I am planning to study in Pakistan. Currently I am a foreign languages stream student in high school (11th grade). When I graduate, which will be in 1.5 yr, I am planning to study in National University of Modern Languages, Islamabad campus. Since I love Pakistan for its culture, history, people, food and all, and I am interested in Urdu and Punjabi languages, I thought studying there in NUML would be a logical choice for me.

Well Melisa.... Turkey is  very very liberal country and Pakistan as compared to Turkey too much conservative and culturally backward from Turkey...The rest is your decision.... I am from Pakistan...and traveled 4 times to Istanbul ....

Melisarandhawa
Turkey is best one for education as compared Pakistan

@Imtiaz ali khan > You should please introduce yourself on this topic as mentioned clearly on the title. Thank you

Imtiaz be long to Pakistan

Hi melisa whatever people saying totally not true but what i can say that everyone have their opinion what else they see the will talk according to that.Pakistan also is very good for study no doubt in the history so many peoples study in Pakistani universities. some how can say in turkey is developed compare to Pakistan but still not that much bad how peoples are explaining. and i think not suit for them to talk like that regarding  study in Pakistani university. sorry to say i guess you guys also study in Pakistani university do think Pakistani university have no stranded at all ?  bro  think you are aware about this example( Self possessions are always undermined and other's possessions seem better)
try to love with your country then everything is good in our beloved country. Thank you
i am also living abroad an Alhamdulilah everything is going well. but i still love with my country and for me everything is great in my country than others thanks Sorry if someone feel bad i apologize.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751399

Thanks!

Closed