New members of the Pakistan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Pakistan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Pakistan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello, My wife and 3 kids relocated to Pakistan recently and I am planning to join them in few months. The forum sounds very helpful. I am looking forward to be part of the group.

Hello everyone.
I am new here.

----------------------
abc

Hello everyone and welcome on expat.com !

I'm Loïc from the moderation team and I'm glad to meet you all :)

@usmankharal : the forum is a place for expats, by expats, if you have any question regarding Pakistan or share your adventures there, feel free to create a new topic. ;)

@bobyboys : welcome aboard ! How can we help you with ? Do you have project in Pakistan ?

Wishing you alla  great day !

Regards.

Loïc

Hello, Friends, I am new here. I am from Pakistan.

--------------------------
abc

Hello. Do you have Peruvian family?

Hello maxleon1 and Mari Castle,

Welcome to both of you on the forum.

@Mari Castle: To whom is your question aimed, please? Since this thread is for the introduction of new members, could you kindly tell us a little about yourself and your plans in Pakistan? :)

Thanks,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

I am Peruvian so I was wondering about the ways to travel to Pakistan or how a Pakistani could come to my country for visiting just for a days.

Profile REVIEW of : Usman Ahmed SHEIKH

Usman Ahmed SHEIKH, is a Pakistani National, born in Islamabad & started his initial education journey from Islamabad, and then moved to Paris – France and obtained his  schooling & graduated from Premier American Education System - High School (Ecole Active Bilingue). He then moved to higher education to United States at Pittsburg State University and did his Majors in Internal Marketing & Minor in Hard Ware Technology, while he was one of the only International Students to date to be gradated in Honors as “Outstanding Senior Honorable Mention- Class of 1994”. He is also a Certified Project Manager (CPM) from Australian College of Project Management. He started his 25 +-years of diversified career in FMCG Sectors & Government, and his private sector career started with one of the largest fortune 500 companies in USA, Walmart Inc. before moving back to Pakistan in late 90's to pursue his professional goals and achievements. He began his innings of professional career in Pakistan, within the Banking Sector, MCB Bank, which was followed by working with UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organization) which involved investment and technology transfer to Pakistan, for small and medium size enterprises. His fast growth excelled him, to lead from the front and worked with all major business streams in Pakistan, within the Government and Private Sector, starting from Board of Investment, Federation & Chamber of Industries, Pakistan Armed Forces and the Ministry of Planning, Establishment, Railways, Industries, Commerce & Finance. He moved on to work in the Power and Energy sector(s) with Costal Power & El Paso Energy USA, by being one of lead executive team player in building two IPP's (Independent Power Plants), restructuring SCADA for National Grid and Monitoring systems in the country, and focal person with WAPDA. Given his vast experience of diversification, he move into the IT & Telecom Sector in Pakistan, with one of the leading Multinational Companies, Nortel Networks, & was given the task to build the GSM Mobile Operations in Pakistan for UFONE.

For the last 25 + years, Mr. Usman Sheikh has worked and developed & executed large scale projects, related to the Construction, Power, Energy , Supply chain management and Telecom sectors beside being as part of lead Team to negotiate successfully with Chinese Government on CPEC for the Digitisation of National Media Channel – PTV, under CPEC road map. He was brought into the Government in 2005-2006, as Special Advisor to Ministry of Railways for the technology up-gradation and projects to restructure the Pakistan Railways, commercially and to Strategise and Plan for the 2010 Railway Upgradation working with World Bank & ADB. He has also extensively worked with defense organisations like FWO, NLC, Pakistan Engineering Corp, QMG branch and Pakistan Airforce in diversifying their Markets & Industries share within & outside Pakistan. He built KHL  ( Konnect Holden Private Limited ) GROUP (KHLKONNEXX) – over the last 18 +years, being one of the Largest Service Integration and EPC Company & worked with all major multinational companies, Government & Armed Forces, and made KHL into a Pakistan Multinational Company brand, by having its operations run in China, Bangladesh and the UAE, under KHL flag ship “Made in Pakistan” as its statement. KHL was instrumental in partnering with all major operators, in telecom Sector and built networks for PTCL, Telenor, Jazz, NTC and Wateen Telecom, and provided extensive working with sick units & regulators like SECP,CCP,Pakistan Stock Exchange.

He hails from Punjab, with his family from Sialkot. His family is well reputed & associated with Business, Government and the Armed Forces in Pakistan. He is married, with two children and his wife is a Seasoned Investment Banker with experience of 22 + years in the Pakistan Banking sector.

He has authored “The Pakistan Investment Guide” and “INTECHMART” for Investments & project Development in SME development projects for technology transfer & upgradation, He is a member of SIFE, MAP, Marketing Asia Council, Member Telecom Asia, Member GSM Council Member for Asia Pacific, EX-VP Power Regulatory Board, Member Engineering Council, EX VP SIFE, Warick Advisory Member and has been a Lead Speaker at various forums, locally and internationally in Print & Electronic Media.

Usman A. SHEIKH, has also represented Pakistan at Investment Road shows Globally, on behalf of United Nations (UNIDO), Government of Pakistan and Chamber of Commerce and Industries.

His Business profile & credentials can be furnished as per request.

Hello Usman Ahmed SHEIKH,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for introducing yourself; your list of achievements is quite prolific :)

Since you also happen to be a local, do feel free to share any knowledge you may have about life in Pakistan or that you have acquired in your field(s) of expertise during your remarkable career till date, on the Pakistan forum.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

i m hira from pakistan

Hello Hira,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Could you please introduce yourself? The purpose of this thread is after all the introductions of new members.;)

Thanks,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi everyone, I am Dian from Indonesia. I've been living in Pakistan for the past 8 months.
I am doing a translation job in Chinese to English or English to Chinese.
I am an Education Consultant, Business Negotiator, and a Tour Guide in China.

Hi everyone, I am Mubashar from Pakistan.

Hey everyone!

I'm Egyptian and I'm staying in Pakistan for 5 years to study medicine here. I'm loving it so far!

Hi. Nice to meet you. I am from Islamabad, Pakistan. I am a lecturer here.

I am Pakistani but now in KSA in rayahd findind a job I have 11 year experience of teaching in  Govt islamia college lahore pak

Hello Dian.
Which city in Pakistan are u in?

Hiii, im from Singapore, here in Karachi.
which city are u in?

Hi..I am Zahid from Sialkot Pakistan

Hi, I am Ahmad and living in Lahore, Pakistan

Dear all,
I am Natasha Javed. I am new on Expat.I am from Pakistan

What do u do

Hi,I am new here

Hi,
Its quite astonishing to introduce myself to the highly experienced person.
This is Zain, from Multan but currently in Islamabad. I studied BS applied psychology, 3years of experience, psychonaut, also psychedelic researcher, psychotherapist, also keen interest to work in organizational setup as Organizational psychologist. Apart from it, I used to work in part time as filmmaker & with arts.

Regards
Zain

If you know somebody from Pakistan he can sponsor you if not then apply online visa as tourist

[Post under review]

Hi selma
I am from caito
Staying here from 3 years
I am currently located in isb

Assalamu Alaykum,

Hi!

Hope you're all doing well. I'm Muhammad Usman from Pakistan, a professional Quran Tutor (approved from Qutor). Now doing BBA from CUI. I'm Pakistani.

Salam

I am Muhammad Shariq , i am looking for job opportunity as any field work.

hi...I am from Sialkot City.Sialkot is a city in Punjab, Pakistan. Sialkot is Pakistan's 13th largest city by population and is located in north-east Punjab—one of Pakistan's most industrialised regions

Selma123 wrote:

Hey everyone!

I'm Egyptian and I'm staying in Pakistan for 5 years to study medicine here. I'm loving it so far!

which city of pakistan ?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916049

Thanks!

Closed