Hi .. from philippines here im nath 😊 need help plss..

Hi .. good day to you guys .. im nath from philippines and i just wanna ask for some help .. coz i have pakistani boyfriend who lives in punjab.. and i want to visit him .. how much do i need to travel in pakistan for 2 weeks and how much do i need to fund in my bank just to approve my visa to pakistan?
Plss help me .. thanks guys tia..

well you much be visiting Pakistan for the first time. i would suggest to keep only PKR 10,000 in your pocket and rest in your bank account. more that that is not required as it is a risk of security to keep lot of cash with oneself.

Thank  you very much 😊

Well Rupees ( Pakistan Currency) 20-25k is fine. Do inform your consulate office about  your visit and about your friend's address and phone number, to avoid spams.
Better keep in touch with Philippinos community living in Pakistan.
Any help, write me.

May i know if you are Filipino citizen or residing in Philippines as per your name you seems from India.
FYI there is nothing to worry as you are traveling in Pakistan. Most probably your friend will receive you at the airport and for that reason no need to carry more cash as previously you have been advised.

i am in Philippines if you need you can call to know more.

hi im also a filipino, i want to know the requirement how to take visa going to pakistan, im currently in Saudi Arabia,

If you just have an idea, really appreciate it,

Thank you..

hello,

You need to approach the Pakistan embassy in uae and find out the procedures of visit visa first with them and then u can apply to come to Pakistan.
keep intouch on expat.com

Nazeer11

If you are in Saudi Arabia you may contact Pakistan Embassy in Saudi, not need uae.

Nazeer11

Your boyfriend can guide you more there's no security risk you can travel freely in Pakistan

Apply online visa you will get information also from online