Moving to Pakistan

I am an 18 year old male about to be 19 looking to move to Pakistan. I was wondering how hard it is to find a job there, what is the normal living expenses that you would need monthly, etc.

Hello monaali.com,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Regarding your query concerning job, perhaps you might send more details on your academic qualifications so that the members might help you.

As far as the cost of living in Pakistan is concerned, there are two previous discussions on the Cost of Living in Pakistan forum. You can have a look at them.   

Best of luck,

Varushen.

hello noman cost of living in pakistan is about 200 dollars per head for a month including house rent and it depends on city to city like islamabad is very expensive city to live. we have most beautifull country with wonderfull peopples but our traittor polititions and current govt turn it in to a hell and make peopls of pakistan like monsters andghosts so that's y i would not suggest u to move to pakistan in current circumstances

what paperwork /visas do you need before you move to pakistan.
I have looked on the pakistan embassy web site to find out and could not find any info :/