Freelancer Jon in Tehran

Any one looking for Freelance job in Tehran. Send me message.

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
Adverts such as this should be posted in 'jobs' at the top of this page, but with a lot more details, those including if you supply all legal documents required to work.

Yes , I am looking let me know..

Hi,i 'm looking for job,any job.i can speak english and malayu.

Hello sir ,
My name is Sajid . I'm currently in India in my final year of graduation that will be completing soon . I'm so much interested to work or as intern in Iran . I love the culture and all. If you can help me that would be great help .
Cities I preferred Tehran, bander Abbas ,Shiraz

Thank you sir
Waiting for your reply

Hi dear sajid,im living in tehran, im at your service when ever you like.

Hello Hamid ,
It's really nice that u replied . Thank you for your words . Actually I want to do my intrinship or job also if it's available.  I want to work there . My soul is there. If u can help me in getting intern or job there that would be so helpful.
Can you send  your contact information so that we can chat or contact each other .
You can msg me on my email - ***
Waiting for your reply
Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

*** its my whatsapp number.glad to help you

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Thank you freind

Hi shan,im free to work. What kind of job,do you have for me.

Posters should be aware any posts with contact details will be removed as soon as any team member sees them

Hi fred,im looking for job, but didnt recieved your reply? Its my gmail
Call me if you need someone in tehran.

Hello Dear.
I live inTehran and look for freelancer job.
Can you he me?