Opening Business in Podgorica, Montenegro

I came to Montenegro this year and I really loved the country. So I am planning to come and open new business in it. But I need to know some information about it if anyone can help me:

1- How can I know if the agency I want to deal with is legally approved or not? What makes me sure that they are real and good agency?

2- How much it will cost me to open a business in Podgorica in total including all payments for the first year to be ready to open the restaurant am planning to open (Excluding the rental fees)?

3- Where can I find a space for my restaurant and a small apartment above it in specific area (City Kvart) and how much it will cost me if I rent them for 1 or 2 years.

4- Where can I find a good used cars to buy? And what is the process to own it?

5- Where can I buy not expensive equipment for the restaurant like fryer, refrigerator, salad bars, oven..)

That is the main concerns for now and I hope you can help me.

Thank you

Hi

1. What kind of agency are you referring to? If accounting/help with permits for foreigners, I can recommend the one that helps my companies (PM me and I will give you the details)

2. The agency can give you this information

3. It depends what size you are looking for. I run a school in the CIty Kvart area and the price is about 10-12e/m2...but it's all a matter of negotiation.

4. The apartment can range from 250 to 600 euro per month, depending on size.

5. There is a local advertising newspaper where people sell equipment /used and new/. I would suggest buying it. It is called TENDER OGLASI. I can also put you in touch with a cousin who owns a bakery and often times sells his equipment and replaces it with other.

Best regards
TIjana