Newbie - Khmer conversational lessons in exchange for a coffee!

Hey,

So a relative Newbie to the phnom penh scene but being a Cambodian kiwi (from NZ) I am able to speak the local lingo and am happy to pass my skills on in exchange for a cuppa/coffee somewhere!

My number is 077588030 and really looking forward to meeting new people! Currently in London but will be back on 24th January.

Catch ya soon

Hi

I read your post and would be up for coffees in exchange for some language help.  My wife might be up for it too.  Don't worry, we're not a boring husband and wife pair. We're also new to the city, having a great time so far and eager to meet new people.  I'll text you later this week.
Cheers
Jackson

Hot for it !

I can also teach French/German if you're interested =)

Im comin to PP the 16th March !

Hey guys,

I'm actually in KL at the moment for work and wont be back in PP until 30 March - im heading home to NZ for a few weeks!

See you when i get back!

Am

Kiaora Kiwi cambo.

I'd have to get you to bring over a decent flat white from NZ when you head back to PP. I might take you up on that offer too.

Also a Banana kiwi as they call it - white on the inside, yellow on the outside. I can trade some broken Cantonese for some Khmer. Also arriving on the 30th so will connect with you all sometime after that.

hi kiwi cambo!

is your offer still on - coffee for khmer? my husband and I would love to practice our khmer more and are always up for a coffee!

Hey Amarith,

I see you're into sport, does that mean you also frequent gyms?   Would you be interested in gym & conversation sessions?  I won't land in PP for a few more months, but I've been doing my gym research - it would be great to combine the two!

Speaking of which, what's your take on the gyms?  I've (web)looked at Paddy's, Muscle and Fitness and VIP.

SJ

Hey guys,

I am also keen on learning any foreign languages cum meeting new friends here. Im from Malaysia and basically converse a few languages from cantonese, mandarin and malay and some other dialects too...please give me a ring 016 306 911. this is so meaningful

Hey guys, I'm actually on a bit of a trip at the moment around the US and UK and won't be back until the end of august!

I'll post my cell number when I get back and we can all get together for a few mojitos somewhere!

Cheers

Am

[Moderated: off-topic]

hi

my friend lee just sent you a message about me moving to cambodia - he said you may go travelling and need a dog/house sitter

let me know where you are please

thanks xx

Are you back in town?