Property prices in Antalya

Hello everyone,

Finding affordable housing in Antalya is number one priority for newcomers. Tell us more about the estate market in your district/city/region.

What are the most desired places to live? What are the most affordable ones? What is the average cost of a rented flat? And what is the average sale price for an appartment or a house? Could you tell us more about local real estate policies/procedures? What about property tax or residency tax in Antalya?

What about you? Where do you live now? Is it a place you would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your clarifications.

Priscilla

Hey , actually I work In the real estate line in antalya ,, anyhow antalya is a nice safe city , not very big and easy to move in that's why I like it ,, for example if you need a 1 bed room flat + a living room ,,, it can start from 55,000$ ,, but the price depends on the area ,, and how far it's from the sea and city centre ,,

Antalya Region represent about 150km long costal area with various scenaries and atmosperes. the best would be to make a visit of at least 1 week first to get the different options. as there is the city life, with 30 K euros appartments, the costal life with villas from 75 K euros or even the countryside life with authentic houses to restaure from 20 K euros. All depends of the style of life you are planing to have here.
I choosed to live in the countryside in an authentic stone house with 1500 m2 garden and this costed me 180 000 K Euros. as you see many options at very different prices according to what you look for and the quality you request. but honestly prices are usually half what they are in Europe for similar quality.

I wonder if there are any vegetarian and/or vegan restaurants in Antalya?

I recently read Turkey is a vegan's paradise. Not because of fashion or fad but rather traditions of the culture 100's of years old😘

Thank you

Hello
We are from India looking forward to invest in properties in Turkey may you suggests us your valuable words about policy and guidelines of govt . We have planned to rent out them
Thanx with regards
Dr syed

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed - please register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Dear
yes i can help you and give you right advise.
i am working in international real estate field around 20 years and bought many property in antalya.
you can contact me if you would like.
Regards
Mehdi Aghayani