Living in Zambia

You are living in Zambia, or you used to live in Zambia.

Share your experience!

How would you describe life in Zambia?

Has it been complicated to settle down, to find an accommodation and a job?

Is it complicated to make friends in Zambia?

What would you recommend to people who would like to live in Zambia?

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hi, i was born in Zambia in the late 70's and and spent most of my life moving around the world. i am currently in Emgland but i want to move back to Zambia and set a small scale Safari business. Does anyone know where or jow i should go about it? i am looking at buying some land and that is where the real problem is...... where do i start?

Hello

Sorry I am in the same boat as you.

I am British looking to escape with my daughter and wife to Livingstone.

I have just bought 3500 Hectares game farm in Livingstone area for a big 5.

Now I have to work through creating a game lodge/safari lodge and get a teacher for my 7 year old daughter.

Maybe we can assist each other when we locate ideas and resources.

Good Luck

Hi I am in search for people that live in Zambia close to Lusaka to chat with. Please email me at [email protected]. Thank you. Cathy

Coming2Zambia wrote:

Hello

Sorry I am in the same boat as you.

I am British looking to escape with my daughter and wife to Livingstone.

I have just bought 3500 Hectares game farm in Livingstone area for a big 5.

Now I have to work through creating a game lodge/safari lodge and get a teacher for my 7 year old daughter.

Maybe we can assist each other when we locate ideas and resources.

Good Luck

Hello there!!
I saw your message and I thought it might be interesting to  get in contact  because we have a common interest.
Just in order for you to understand better what I mean I will  post here the link to the website we have created regarding our project:
africandream.altervista.org
Take a look and if you are interested you can contact me at : [email protected].
Thank you!
I hope to hear from you!
Elena

hi there,

My name is Mahesh and I am from bangalore, India. would like to move to lusaka shortly to start a business. Can some one guide me.

All responses are highly appreciated.

Thank you

i wish to do business in zambia too, mahesh did you get any responses? have you settled down there by now? can you please contact me by email so that we can exchange ideas, i am awais and i m from pakistan, lahore, punjab... [email protected]   me waiting .........

i live in lusaka

Hey.

I am British, and with my husband we are looking to move to Zambia and set up a small business, I see you are doing the same with your family.

It would be great to connect.

my email address is ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct