Need advice

Hello,

You can cover chennai, Mahabalipuram and Pondichery in 3 days.
Tamilnadu public transport is the cheapest in India.

Mahabalipuram is like 1 hour drive in public transport from chennai. Rest all is OK in chennai Except the whether, it is very humid there. I was lived in chennai for 3 years for my studies 10 years back.

aJustine wrote:

Hi guys,
  I'm in chennai since 12/3 but haven't seen any places around since I'm staying 24km away from the city (I'm staying in IT Highway).
  Just want to know what is worth place to go around for only a day?
  Please share, 'casue I'll be leaving soon.  Thanks!

Hi aJustine, you may want to try the Hop in hop out  service provided by TTDC..here is their website www.ttdconline.com/User/home.aspx#  ..its a days trip from Chennai to mahabalipuram.

justine !! this is rahul ,living in chennai since 7yrs...its very nice place to visit..and now its more good cos its new year time..if you wanna enjoy yourself you can be in touch with me for new year celeb...
and if you are interested in other things like temple,church etc that too you can enjoy ..
it fully depends only on you..so i would be happy n clear to answer you if you let me know about your choices..one thing i must tell you that chennai peoples are good..!
contact me @ [email protected]  OR 9677204921..you can also find me @ facebook as [email protected]

what happen..?we did not get any reply...

hey there

my new number is 9176404326......daniel