Seeking activity partners in Chennai

Hi All,

Im seeking some activity partners in chennai. activities can be anywhere between exercising to just meeting for coffee or doing something worthwhile. Im here to only make friends and not looking for relationships (nothing hanky panky)

The purpose of this search is not only to meet like minded people, but also make some good friends in the process.

What are all best known activities that groups can do in chennai?
Anyone ?

hi joe. Im based from chennai. U may msg/mail me if u r interested to have some fun wid me

hi,
Let us connect on chat sometime. what is your gtalk id?

sending my gtail id thru msg

Hi Joe,

I am also new to Chennai and would like to make friends (friendship only). I am told that Chennai does not have too many options in terms of what one can do in the City and with this weather the beaches too do not seem all that inviting. But I am told there are some pretty good beach parties on ECR road - maybe one can explore that.

Arun

hie friends chennai is very good place to enjoy the things which you like alot...i jus love chennai ..im here to help you all if yo need any idea bout how to,where to go and what to do...

joe.moilife wrote:

Hi All,

Im seeking some activity partners in chennai. activities can be anywhere between exercising to just meeting for coffee or doing something worthwhile. Im here to only make friends and not looking for relationships (nothing hanky panky)

The purpose of this search is not only to meet like minded people, but also make some good friends in the process.

What are all best known activities that groups can do in chennai?
Anyone ?

I am looking for friends too..if you like music, we could try concerts in Chennai..for fitness related activities..I have seen occassional marathons and stuffs happening here...let me know if you find anything interesting..count me in:-)

Hey all,

what are you doing on Christmas and New Year? DonŽt want to spend this time alone... if someone is planning something or knows a good place please let me know...

Cheers!

chennai 2011 im ready to help you in this regard, you can be in touch with me if you want to celeb this new year in a grand style...!

There is Saarang2012 happening this week..ve heard that the events are good..with some international bands pitching in ...

Hii.. I am here for making good friends.. Anybody interested in making a friendship with me????

hey there check ur inbox

Hi
frm chennai. into business.
would like to connect with Like minded people
mail me set_77_99atyahoodot.com
Live and bought up in chennai
bye
jac