Where to find trustworthy Maids?

Hi guys! Do you have any ideas on where I can find trustworthy maids? No contractual obligation? Thank you :)

What do you mean by "No Contractual obligation"?

Like not hiring through maid agencies

Hello :cheers:

To find housemaids, please check out adverts from potential candidates here:

> Personal and household services job offers in the Philippines

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hello!it's the job you offer is still available?  .  how about the salary?my cp# ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello,

If you looking for part time cleaner. i well refer you to contact this number *** this not and agency.  located in  Makati city..

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Leahlock wrote:

Hello,

If you looking for part time cleaner. i well refer you to contact this number *** this not and agency.  located in  Makati city..

Hi Leahlock,

Please do not post personal information on the forum. Personal contact information should be send via private message only.

Thanks

TeeJay
Expat.com

just text me if you like ***

Hello everyone, I am looking for trustworthy maid as well. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

It helps if you give your location.

Be VERY careful. Theft is one thing, kidnapping a child for ransom is quite another.

Hello :cheers:

For all those seeking or wishing to be housemaids, please drop an advert with your contact infos in the following section of the site :

> Personal and household services job offers in the Philippines

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

There are 3 ways to find housekeepers and nannies:

1. post an ad, either in print or online
2. get a referral through a friend / relative or through their trustworthy housekeeper
3. hire through an agency

For #1. You will get a lot of responses if you post an ad. But it's also risky. Personally, I will not go through this route for security reasons.

For #2. Often a friend or a family member will be reluctant to give you a referral because it will be embarrassing for them if the helper doesn't work out or worse, causes trouble for the family. Your friends'/ relatives' housekeepers might refer their relatives or friends, but the problem is sometimes these referrals have not had work experience. They might be good home makers, but a good home maker doesn't necessarily make for a good house keeper. So, it will be a long wait for a good house keeper that's referred this way.

For #3. I've gone through this route twice with 2 different agencies. And on both times, I ended up paying hidden fees for house help who I already know would not work out after a week with us. Some left a couple of months after they started working, hopping from one agency to another.

But then again, not all agencies are the same. Recently, my sister-in-law's house keeper left. She found one through an agency, and so far, she's happy with her house keeper's performance.  She hired her through maidprovider.ph . They look like a reputable agency. I would give them a try if my current house keeper decides to leave.

Hi mam im rose fr phil and im available
Working expirience in abroad fir 18 yrs
Pla give me feedbck
Thanks

Im interested
Where is ur location.
Im available for an interview

How much salary you can offer??

Hi everybody,

We haven't heard from the initiator of this topic since several weeks, i invite all of you who are looking for a job to post an ad in the Housemaid jobs in Philippines section.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Closed