New to Shanghai, would love to meet new friends!

Hi!!! Anybody from Singapore here? :) I've recently moved to Shanghai for work purposes but i don't have any friends there. Would like to make some if you're interested! :)

Hello, can we be friends, looking to have some friends in shanghai

I am a doctor and I have moved back to Shanghai after spending 14 years in the U.S. Shoot me an email ** if you want to be my friend.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share your contact infos only in private (click on the member's avatar to access their profile, and click on the 'send a message' button on top of their profile)

hello!!! i am not in Shanghai, China now, but i want to study in Shanghai, china for my tourism management program of master degree. i cant speak chinese, do you know some universities in shanghai, china can offer tourism management program in english for me? i get some tips for studying in shanghai, china from besteduchina, but i am not sure about this. every one else here can you give me some information about studying in china for my tourism management program of master degree?

Hi there! I will be coming to Shanghai soon and wouldn't mind making new friends! You can add me on wechat if you want ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Sure Elin i'll be adding you soon :)

Hallo everyone ! I'm an Italian girl and I'm new in shanghai too. I would like to meet new  friends in order to spend some free times together and go sightseeing here in shanghai during the weekend ! I'm studying chinese and I can speak it a bit but I would also need someone to make practice with, no matter if chinese or foreigner ! If you are interested add me on Wechat :    -Silvii94-
😊

:)

Hello,

I am from india, new to shanghai and will be around here till next June. I live in pudong near jinke lu.. hope to catch up sometime

Regards
Praveen

Sounds great! Send me a message

Hey! I am also new in Shanghai!
I am.french and work in Pudong near Lujiazui district. I am looking for meet friends for going out, discover the city and spend good time ! Feel free to contact me,My wechat ID is M-Lucie.  😁

Hi all! I'm from Singapore, and just moved to Shanghai for work. I'm really new here and would love to meet new friends here. My wechat is ***, feel free to add me and hit me up!

Cheers!

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hiya guys. I move to shanghai four months  ago. would like to meet some new friends hanging out add me

Bonjour,
Je serais début février à shanghai et je serais ravi de faire votre connaissance
Ayachi

Hey, happy chinese new year!
I'm looking to travel over to Shanghai soon.
Hope to make new friends =)
cheers!

Hi will be going to shanghai from Singapore. Hope to know more friends. Went before once for company meeting but they place I am staying in is rubbish. No food and place to relax at night. Love to meet people and chat. Anyone

Hello everyone! I moved to Shanghai from Singapore last July. I love travelling, exploring new places, yoga and chilling at a cafe with a book or at a bar over interesting conversations. PM me if you'd love to be friends, i know quite a bit of Shanghai having been here for a while, and also having quite a bit of local friends helped me stay in touch with local happenings :)

Hi ,
I have been in Shanghai 6 years; we ( Malaysian/British) are teachers in Art .
Would like to connect with Singaporean like your. Welcome to write to me.
Peter

I will arrive to Shanghai tonight!I  I will hang out there whole day tomorrow.  would u like to join me?

Hi, Just moved to Shanghai and looking to get out of this hotel and meet some good people!

Hi everybody!

I'm Sébastien and I just arrived in Shanghaï!
I come from France...
I am looking for meet friends for going out, discover the city and spend good time !
I live around Jiangshu Road station and work to West Nanjing Road station.
My ID on Wechat is: xxx
See you soon!

Moderated by Sarvesh 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hello, I am a Chinese student and studying in Shanghai, i can be your friend if you want.
Pls contact me with WeChat, my ****

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you