New in Shanghai!

hi everyone, im matthew here! im from singapore! i would like to make some friends around in shanghai! im staying at nanjing west road! anyone who is interested in meeting up for a drink or dinner or party do drop me a message at my email :[email protected] or my QQ id:2337165012 or just reply to my thread and i will get back to you! look forward to hearing from you guys! :)

Hey Matthew,
I just moved to Shanghai last month too....
keen to know more people from Singapore.

hi M,
I am living here and working here. I think we can have a meet at this Friday? Are you free then, i want to eat hot-pot, would you like to join me? reply me !!!! BTW, i am working in a mandarin school near Jing'an Temple.

hi angela, i have sent you a private message already! looking forward to your reply! :)

hi, i'm from sg too and will be moving over to shg in jan.
any suggestions? :)

if you guys are going to have a gathering, let me know!~ would love to join if possible:cool:

hi all, i definitely would not mind a gathering! but it depends on whether you guys are free or not!:)

hi i am rachel.. singaporean who is working in shanghai

hi rachel glad to meet you!

Hi all, i'm from SG just started living and working in Shanghai

Hi all, am from SG too. Glad to find this thread on the forum :D

Hi there. Malaysian working and living in SH here. Let's keep in touch!

Hello, I'm Ryan. Part MY, part SG. Hope to meet you guys and gals. :)

Would you guys be interested to meet up for lunch this weekend some where in Nanjing west road? perhaps we can get to know each other better and it would be great to have each other's back in a foreign place, what do you say?

im in!:)

if it sunday shd be fine for me.

for me is Saturday..

Should be ok.

im fine with both days! weekdays is ok too! anybody who wants to meet up add me at wechat! my id :matthewkoh89

Saturday for me :)

I would prefer Saturday too :) Drop me a PM if you guys are game then I will let you guys know what time and where to meet. If all good, I can bring you guys to this awesome pub near around Jing'an Temple after meal!~

well i guess we all can add into a wechat grp to communicate..。 my wechat account is lone4eva

Hey everyone, would you prefer lunch or dinner? Looks like we are going to go for Saturday :)

i think lunch would be great!

Lunch on Saturday works.

so lets all make it on this saturday is it ok for you all?

lunch it is then!~ kindly confirm who will be attending through pm~ matthew and pebbles i will pm u guys time n venue soon, cool?

Hey...I created a grp on wechat. Let me know ur ID, so I can add u. Cheers.

yeah! if you guys feel uncomfortable giving your wechat id in public pls PM us instead! look forward to hearing from you guys!

add me to the group then.. i will join you guys for sat lunch.. pebbles and matthew have my ID

Hi all, will like to meet and make some sgporean frens here.

Cheers

hi guys nice lunch we had just now! thanks everyone!

hi guys, guess I am too late for the party? would like to join you guys for the next gathering maybe? :)

Btw, I am Indra. Have been working in Singapore for 4 years and just relocated to Shanghai. Nice to meet you all

hi indra, nice to meet you!

nice to meet you eileen!

Hi all ,

I just arrived in Shanghai... Still very new to things here although I've been here for a few times.. :)

Nice to meet all of you.

hi totomibunny!

welcome to shanghai!

matthewkoh wrote:

hi totomibunny!

welcome to shanghai!

teehee.. thank you! I'm glad to know some fellow singaporeans. :)

Hi All,

Today I moved to Shanghai from India. Looking forward to meet new people from Shanghai.

Hello! I just moved to shanghai from Singapore last week! If you have any meet ups please let me know! :) looking forward to meet people from home