South Africans living in Cyprus

Hi

My wife Béa and I are considering retiring to Cyprus next year.

We are in Crystal Bay until we return to South Africa on Saturday and hope to talk to a few ex-South Africans about living in Cyprus before we leave, if possible - preferably "live" for a few minutes than just by text (which we can do back in SA).

Hope we can chat "live" with some ex-South Africans soon.

Alan & Béa Holm
xxx

Cyprus SIM no xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Alan & Béa,

Welcome on board  :)

This new thread has been created from your post on the Cyprus forum so that you may get better interaction with members.

The Cyprus social network will be helpful to you. You just have to select South African > Expatriates and you will have a list of members, maybe you could send them a private message.

P.S I had to remove your contact details to avoid any misuse of those. You may however share contact infos through the private messaging system. Click on the member's profile > Send a message.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks for your help, Bhavna

I have sent messages to a few South Africans in Phaphos.

I hope someone replies before we leave! ;-)

Alan

Hi we are South Africans considering moving to Cyprus, did you move there? I would love to connect and chat if that's ok. Thank you so much.

Hi Sayers,
I left South Africa after 20 years 1 year ago...since October`19 living  in Cyprus.