New to PNG

Hey! I'm Will. Just recently moved here at Port Moresby. I'm keen to meet new people (expats) here and hope to gain good friends/ buddies to go out with. I'm interested in outdoor/ leisure activities, dining, fitness, playing badminton, swimming, coffee time and nature sight-seeing. Would love to explore what PNG has to offer.

It seems POM is considered to be slow-paced area. But, I hope I could learn more about the place later on. Please feel free to message me as I will be pleasured to meet new friends.

Hope to hear from you!

Hi theg00dwill,

Welcome to https://www.expat.com! :)

Try to view other topics on the the Networking Papua New Guinea forum as well.

Hi Christine! Thanks for the notice. I will visit that thread  :)

Welcome to Paradise! POM could be slow-paced but there are still heaps of things to do. I've been here for quite a while and hope to share some insights with you. Enjoy your stay in POM!

Thanks for the insight The Great Voyager. It'll be good to meet new friends here. I'm learning to appreciate the simple life here. Hoping to enjoy more of POM.

Welcome. I'll see you around...

Welcome to POM! I'm new here too!

Welcome to paradise!

Hi bro.
Good to know you are here in Paradise esp in Pom.
Well people around here are simple.  When you smile at them, they will return your smiles with hi.
Feel free to share with your neighbors for sure they will provide your better information.
Should you need further information then email me **.

See you around

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share your contact infos only in private (click on the member's avatar to access their profile, and click on the 'send a message' button on top of their profile)

Hi Tarty!