Weight loss treatments

looking for a rapid weight loss method. If any one knows a doctor or clinic which offers effective weigt loss treatment please do reply.

How many kilos do you want to lose in one month?

What is your height and weight?

Sorry to disappointed you but there is nothing as rapid weight loss method.

Thank you so much for your reply. There are rapid weight loss methods such as strict diet plans but it is so difficult to follow in my case. I need to loose more than 15 kg according to my BMI.

Unfortunately no quick loss. There isn't a thing called a diet.
A diet is simply what you eat.
Best thing to do is eat healthy and less calories than you require and exercise and your weight will drop in a healthy fashion. Healthy weight loss is around 2-3 kg a week.
Obviously there are ways to increase your loss with some certain supplements, however I'm not sure about their legal status in Vietnam so won't mention them but just eat less, drink water and exercise.
Weight loss is 80% is getting your food right.

Hi,

I think doing excercises is the healthy ways to lose your weight, of course, plus with your diet.

I saw some people can lose 5- 10 kgs per month at Curve Center, , but I don't know it can be used for man or not. Pls.take a search

Good luck

Thank you so much for your reply. Please mention if you know something to increase the loss of weight. I will check the legal status..
Thanks again

Please contact me. I can share my experience :)

As my bother is a doctor he advise the dieter should do excercise/ play sports, only eat vegetables, drink mineral water only and do excercise when ur hangry only eat vegetables
Remember and carry out the points mentioned above strictly u will be a winner
It sounds difficult but a good challenge to yourself
Fighting for a fit and attractive body

Thankyou so much for ur reply... Sounds difficult bt il give it a try.... Thanks again!!!!

Hi!!!
How will i contact you?

Please contact me and I could help you in this regard

raf12345 wrote:

Please contact me and I could help you in this regard

You could be waiting awhile for a reply.

Hello would you please help me with weight loss experience??

Melissahope89 wrote:

Simple.

Add 2 ingredients to your diet:

Nước Mắm and Mắm Tôm.

Put some of each on everything you eat and add them to everything you drink.

You will automatically eat less food, because you will immediately lose your lunch.

Melissahope89 wrote:

A couple of days drinking the tap water will give you instant weight loss.

colinoscapee wrote:
Melissahope89 wrote:

A couple of days drinking the tap water will give you instant weight loss.

:lol::lol:

OceanBeach92107 wrote:

Nước Mắm and Mắm Tôm.

May I ask why?

We use both and I am gaining weight rather than losing weight.

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
Melissahope89 wrote:

Simple.

Add 2 ingredients to your diet:

Nước Mắm and Mắm Tôm.

Put some of each on everything you eat and add them to everything you drink.

You will automatically eat less food, because you will immediately lose your lunch.

Andy Passenger wrote:
OceanBeach92107 wrote:

Nước Mắm and Mắm Tôm.

May I ask why?

We use both and I am gaining weight rather than losing weight.

I think you might regret adding BOTH to a lot of foods and drinks.

Nước Mắm and Mắm Tôm in Coca-Cola?

Barf! ("Lose Your Lunch")

To your situation, check to see how much sugar and salt are being added to your sauces.

My significant other now makes my Nước Mắm without sugar and with very little salt.

Part of your weight gain might be water retention from increased sodium intake, as well as fluid retention from your body's own increased insulin in response to high carbohydrate consumption.

If you are not eating much for breakfast, make it a part of every day's, better early AM rather than late AM.

The reason for this is that during the night, at least a couple hours after eating any evening food, your body's metabolic rate drops to very slow.  Soon after eating a significant meal, your metabolic rate speeds up and stays faster if you do no fasting.
So let's say you are doing things around the house or office, the rate at which you burn off calories is higher even if you are not getting much exercise.

It will tend to help unless you keep around some foods that you cannot resist.

Melissahope89 wrote:

Very easy (for a lot of people)

No drinks except water - I prefer cold (Absolutely no coca cola or other really high sugar drinks - not even once)

Lose all the cakes, biscuits, and candy

Cut down your food intake by half - You still eat what you like, just half of it (You have to scrap the very high fat stuff like McD).

Walking is good news, especially long walks. You burn off fat but walking is easy on the joints and you can chose your own pace.

Works for me what I want to less fat than usual - That's right now because I'm not as handsome as usual due to fat flopping around my waist.

Fred wrote:
Melissahope89 wrote:

I'm not as handsome as usual due to fat flopping around my waist.

THIS IMAGE BLOCKED

;)

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
Fred wrote:
Melissahope89 wrote:

I'm not as handsome as usual due to fat flopping around my waist.

THIS IMAGE BLOCKED

;)

Wise, very wise :D

Suggest you may try some genuine weight loss supplement product