STD / HIV testing clinics in Saigon

Hi
I'm new to this site but have been an expat in HCMC for several years.

As my headline indicates I'm looking for information about where to go to get tested for HIV and STD in HCMC.

I've heard about HCS at Hoàng Quốc Việt in D7 but their website is only in Vietnamese so not much help for me.
Does anyone know about that place? What kind of test (Antibody test / Combo test) they do or what the price is? Is it possible for a foreigner just to show up and get tested the same day?

I'm also aware of the Family Medical Practice in Bình Thạnh district  and D1 and the Pasteur Institute in D1, but their websites are not helpful when it comes to fees – anyone knows about the price for getting tested there? What test they use and if I can go there there without an appointment?

Basically I need advice for a cheap and reliable place to go and get tested, hospital, laboratory, clinics etc.

Anyone?   

Thanks!

Go to Pasteur Institute in District 1 or go to FV Hospital. There are many free tests HIV but I guess just for Vietnamese only.
When I buy Insurance, they sent me to make a Medical test at FV Clinic at Bitexco Building, its good and I think they can speak English. If they don't, just write down: xét nghiệm HIV-AIDS và lây nhiễm qua đường tình dục, it would help.
Good luck

Hi Gniem,

It is not difficult to get such kind of tests. You can go to FV hospital to request for this test as they are reliable for Lab test. YOu can also go to some int'l clinic or go to Pasteur Lab center.
If you wanna do this test in FV, you can go to OPD or A&E. Or you can call me then I can book appointment for you.

P/S: please do it ASAP as you may be advised to get some medication in case of need.
Tks.