MAKE A REVERSE PHONE CALL FROM VIETNAM TO AUSTRALIA

So this is my situation, my Australian friend needs to contact a bank in Australia and they have advised her to make a reverse charge call through an operator in Vietnam.
Does anyone know what number you call to organize a reverse charge call from Vietnam?
Thanks.

Telstra

Yeah we saw that telstra's instruction.  But it's not an option because according to australia embassy
"To access the HCD service in Vietnam, callers must have with them a valid telephone card from Telstra. This card should be arranged BEFORE departure from Australia. "
She didn't know she would encounter such reverse charge call in Vietnam, so no, she didn't get that Telstra card
Is there any possible way to do this?

well if that isn't any option then your only choices is to use a paid service. just buy some skype credits, doesn't cost an arm and a leg. call quality is good depending on your internet connection.

Yeah we get that advice from an expat too. Gonna try that way. Thank you so much for your reply.

Like cssmo says Skype or Magicjack are the way to go. For around $10.00 USD/year you get unlimited international telephone service world wide.

70 years old
Like cssmo says Skype or Magicjack are the way to go. For around $10.00 USD/year you get unlimited international telephone service world wide. I am interested in getting the  Majicjack to call international, can you share the info? Thanks.

MagicJack has both a hardware solution where you plug a normal telephone into your computer, router or use a cellphone that has wi-fi capability

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MagicJackhttp://www.magicjack.com/index.html

I do remember making a collect call from Viet Nam a long time ago before Skype and Magic Jack came out. If memory serves, I had to go to a main Post Office to make the call and it was a pain.

Use Skype or Magic Jack.

I put a link to a mobile reverse directory that will be able to guide you a little: number-directory.top/forum/0906891374/]number-directory.top

@Jessie le Hanoiresidence

hi Jessie,

if you know the number of the operator in viet nam then please give it to me as well . i am atm in viet nam and i want to make  reverse phone call to australia like you want to .

my mobike in viet nam :

many thanks

mr di vang luong