A constant place for expats meetup every weekends and NEW Y EVE!

The idea to have constant place for meet ups in Bangalore, where we can meet every weekend, without a prior notices...

Not a loud place with noisy music, but convinient for conversations and thought exchange.

I started this India Fusion Music Festival, to call my friends - all talanted and some of them famous to perform together - every weekend, starting from 31st Dec 2010 -
"Inner Vision" - Butto's Magical Flute.
Butto is amazing Bansuri flute player, who started playing flute at the age of 4. He capable to play 3 hrs non-stop! He travels more well-known abroad, then in his home town (Bangalore).
His US trip is got posponded, what is why on 31st DEC we are able to hear his Magical Flute!

So please come over on 31st DEC 2010 at 9pm!
(Unlimited food and unlimited drinks guaranteed)

We are planning to FUSE Ethnic & Contemorary music styles and instruments, East & West, Indian, African, Soul, Jazz, European Classics, Flamenco, whatever comes in mind, even throut singing...

These weekend performances are really for global minds!

For this weekend - on 31st Dec 2010 and 2nd Jan 2011 i am trying with Kinara Restaurant on Indiranagar 100ft Rd. and l hope it will go well.

With your support, for sure!

Just send me an email, if you want to attend the events (we have limited seats) or recieve an updates.

Feel free to contact us:

6578 2222 I 9632383371
[email protected]

I guess it's a bit late for this evening, you should post minimum with one week advance ;)

Dear Julien, its on-going project...

I invite on 2nd Jan for meet-up:

2nd JAN 2011
"Mystic Vibes"
Tabla & Jazz Fusion

Mystik Vibes is a East-West fusion music band formed by Tabla player/percussionist - Muthu Kumar who is a senior disciple of Legends Late Ustad Alla Rakha and Usad Zakir Hussain. Listening to Mystik Vibes, one can trace strong roots in both Hindustani and Karnatic forms of Indian music and influences from musical cultures around the world. Mystik Vibes preformed 100 plus concerts that they have played around India and abroad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt8VzPnDRcchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqYj1ovVwxc

Rs. 1000/- entree fee
2 drinks and 3 starter platters included

Hi,

Is there any more concert?