Meet people to hang out in Bangalore.. Any good place?

Hi,

I am in Bangalore for the past 4 years..But couldnt explore much as I  was traveling a lot. I love playing Tennis/Badminton..,painting, travel, hanging out.

Now most of the time in Bangalore..Im in need of a good partner.. Expat or Indian.. to hang around, meet on weekends or when free..

Any place where I can meet, get introduced to people with same interests?

Thanks for your help.

Take care.

Hello Vijay :cool:

I'm deeply interested in founding a badminton partner (last time in India, a 14 years old girl taught me a lot :D !!!) and I'm really looking for good travellers'friends.

I will be in Bangalore from the 1st of May and will be pleased to meet you at that time !

Take care.

Hi Jhonny,

That would be really nice.

Please mail me at [email protected] about your Bangalore visit plans.

Looking forward to meet you in May.

Take care,
Vijay.

Hi Vijay and Johnny,
I am very keen about networking with people. I also love traveling. Would love to meet new people and share ideas as well as activities. It would be nice to meet up with you guys. 

- Cheers,
  Karthik

Sure Karthik.. we can meet up.

Jhonny, Last time you played Badminton? where did you play? was it an indoor court?

Where are you now?

cheers

Now i'm in Paris but going to Bangalore at the end of April ^^
Last time I played Badminton was an indoor court on IIMB Campus, through the forest :)

Kind regards,
John.

Ok.. cool. Let me know once you land in Bangalore. I stay just behind IIMB.

Hope you are having a great time at Paris.
Your job involves traveling? What do u do?

Cheers.

I don't know if we can enter the IIMB court without belonging to the school ?

My job doesn't involve travelling : I'm a Financial Controller for a French subsidiary and I'm being trained in Paris :)

See you soon,
John

Ok..
I am an IIMB alumni. So let me check if we can use the indoor badminton court.

Take care.

Ah if you're one alumni there is no problem ^^

Awsome.. So let us catch up when you are here.. see you soon

I live in Bangalore but I am planning to go to Manali from delhi for 9 days from 21st April and try some sport like Paragliding,skiing,trekking and rafting and stay in camps.Anyone want to join or travel along?

Hi Fried,
Please note that before proceeding form Bangalore to Manali you make its ensure that schedule of interested sports like,  paragliding and skiing, trekking etc,period would be appreciated between December to around march. but, however you can get enjoy whole year and as scheduled by you.

Hi Anki,

Have you already done the booking? is it a package? 21st is a short notice :).. I might join you..

hi anki,
If your group already has not become too big, i wont mind joining you.

hi, i am looking for someone with whom i can play squash

Hey check other events too on my blog page.Going to ladakh.Skydiving.Backpacking Europe etc etc..you can join in any of them :)..Just found a way out to be a nomad.

life4fun2 wrote:

hi anki,
If your group already has not become too big, i wont mind joining you.

@ Anki AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YAAAYYYY Finally someone talking about travelling :)

Are you a traveler in search of another?Lets meet up at the "Bangalore Traveler's Meet" on 22nd dec Chaipatty 4-7pm
Bangalore Traveler's Meet

No dear, remember I mentioned in the letter...am off to Bombay and then to Calcutta and back on 2nd Feb...

Ahhh we are all travelers in searcher of one another...is it not :)

You guys have a great time and hey do post some pics....