Newly arrived in Bangalore, looking for nice people!!

Hey everyone,

I am french and I arrived in Bangalore recently.
I don't know many people here so I would love to meet some expats living here. French speakers or others :)

I am very excited about visitng the city and meeting new friends!!!

Cheers,
Cécile

Hi Cecile,
Are you still there in Bangalore?

I have traveled a lot across continents but never had opportunity to visit France but would go there some time in life.

Cheers
Vinay

Hey Ravi,
Bangalore is treating me well. Where are you in Bangalore? My office is in MG Road.

Cheers
Vinay

It's a vey nice city. I use to stay in the north in Delhi and I feel better here. really nice and open city :)

ok well once you go i'll give you somes tips!!!

Hi cecile,

Are you still in bangalore?

-
Likith

Its a beautiful city, you are gone love this city.

Fazil.N

Hello Cecile,

I would suggest that you contact the association
Bangalore Accueil.

Enjoy your stay in Bangalore
Fabrice

[Moderated: No advert on the forum]

Hiii....even i stayed in north Delhi as well as east and south Delhi....its been 2 months now for me in Bangalore and i m liking it....the climate is the best part....hope u have a great stay here....

Bonjour Cecile,

Im Hardy from London and am a Doctor and in Bangalore tehse days...how are u....hope to talk

Cheers

Hardy

GOOD.WELCOME TO BANGALORE.
EMAIL ME When you reach Bangalore.
greatguns2013@gmail.com.
From Dr Thiyagarajan Babu

Welcome to Bangalore.

If u r in trouble with any localites let me know.

vasu

hey guys.. i am new to Bangalore as well

Hi tejayasarapu,

Maybe a longer introduction and some information about your hobbies might help you having some contacts :)

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi Cecile, I am also new to Bangalore, moved here just over a week ago.  If you are looking for a girl expat to hang out with, or have a chat over a coffee let me know!
best!
eva

i think you will enjoy a lot..

Hey Cecile & Eva:

Welcome to garden city, I hope like several other expats you both will also enjoy your stay. If you both love theatre plays, culture, drama. I suggest you attend plays of Ranga Shankara (rangashankara.org) during your free time.

I am a bangalorean been a working journalist for almost 13 years and now a full time mother of two cute little toddlers. I am basically a voracious reader and love to meet people nd make friends with people across the globe. Hence here. I am now associated with ETL a company dealing with educational products for total development of a child.

Salut Cecile!

Je vis a Bangalore. Je m'entraine dans la musique, je suis un vocaliste et en plus, je pratique le Salsa et le Tango au weekend. Si ca t'interesse, tu peux me envoyer un message ou bien m'ecrire.
Tiens, mon numero: 8105751641. Je suis sur WhatsApp.

Enchante,
Bises,
Nash

Hi Nash1984,

Can you please post in english only on this anglophone forum please?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Sorry about that!