Travel Friends

Hello

I am from Bangalore,looking for friends who would like to travel to weekend getaways from Bangalore

I enjoy meeting new people, learning new cultures, movies, reading, sport, travel

-Suvvi

Hello Suvvi,

Your discussion has been redirected to the Bangalore forum for effective networking.

Regards

Helo Suvvi

I have similar interests, I do week end travel photography, visit my profile for further details.

Thanks & Regards

Gello Dear Survi,

u may join me on ym chat box
my id  [email protected]
2 chat further and execute plan
singh

Hey..

I am planning a trip to Srilanka in the month of May. Anybody willing to join ?? A return ticket would be rs 4500k if you book now.

Is anyone interested ?

Shiv Kumar

I am having same interest please post me ur plan on [email protected] if you r interested.

Hi Suvvi,

I have a similar interest too. If interested plz send me a reply to [email protected].

Thanks in advance.

Hi ,

Its really nice to such kind of hobbies and interest's what you possesWell I am an active member of some of the expat of Bangalore.U can email me at [email protected] or can call me 7829508004

Regards.

Hey Suvvi ,

Can we all plan for Goa....I am sure it will great fun....

Been to Goa! how abt Munnar?

Munar sounds good too, Celine. So, when are we planning this trip ? Have you been to Coorg ?

i will only be in Bangalore for 2 mths! so would like to maximise all my wkend! currently i am looking at nxt wkend=x ixit too rush?

haven been to coorg? whats nice there?

Celine, oh ok fine noted your message. well next weekend is not too rush though. also its big time monsoon season in kerala i.e it will be raining most of the time for long hours now in munnar...

ok, coorg is a hill station and following is some info about coorg for you

Madikeri is the headquarters for the district of Coorg and where you will find many interesting tourist attractions. Some of the more notorious attractions are the former Palace, the Raja Seat, the Omkareshwara Temple, the Fort and the Gaddige or Rajas' tombs.

Abbi falls: Coorg's most popular waterfall is a 8 km drive from the main town.

Source: coorg.com/tourist_attractions

Any females interested in going Ooty, Munnar and Kerala nxt wkend?

I want also going Bangalore and make good friends.And i want to full enjoy with my friends.

Welcome to Bangalore City, Norina :)

Keep me updated when you are traveling to bangalore then so that I will invite you to our nightclub parties which you can come to attend and have fun in the pub city aka garden city aka bangalore city :)

If you have one more day free then you can go see mysore city too.

Hi I want to learn your culture and language. My name is kiran from bangalore only.