Fashion designing jobs in Italy

Hi guys,

I am a fashion designer from Singaporean who is interested to work in Italy because I really love the culture there. Anyone can advise how can I go about looking or landing a fashion related job in Italy? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum adaada :)

Hi Yud! Thanks for welcoming me! HAHA!

Hi,

In my experience you are more likely to get a job if you can get to know people in the industry.  I would advise writing to companies that you would like to work to and asking for an internship, which may lead to a job (although many don't, however this is a way of making contacts in the industry and may in the end help you to get work if you are able to try this route).  Alternatively you could try attending trade fairs in the fashion industry and talking to potential employers there.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Hi,

I am an Indian, looking for a fashion designer internship/job in Milan too. Please let me know if you find anything and I'll let you know the same.

Regards
Nitisha

@ Nitisha >

This thread is an old one (2010) and you may not receive any feedback from the initiator.

For your job/internship search, please feel free to post an ad in the Jobs in Milan section, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team   :cheers:

Closed