Hangout Spots - BGC Manila

Hey ya'll, 

Its Friday today, so #TGIF! :)

Anyway, I'm just wondering, is there any place here in the area I mentioned above that has good and awesome vibes to hangout for nightlife during weekends? I passed by Bonifacio High Street before during weekends, and to my surprise, most of the restaurants and bars are closed already by 12 am! Also, any places nearby that have good hangout spots to meet people from other countries - expanding my social circle! ;)

Would be glad to hear any suggestions from anyone! Have a great weekend ahead, people! Mabuhay!

Try pasha. :) or try this valkyrie infrong of uptown mall

Hi there Bastani, I tried Mango Tree the other day, and it was very much cheesed off! The crowd wasn't much, the music is kinda dull, and their drinks took forever to arrive! It was an experience that I wouldn't wanna experience again! However, I'll definitely give the places you mentioned a try this weekend! Thank You and have a great weekend ahead! :)

Have a blast mate! Valkyrie is the place to be!!!! :)

Hi YC,

Maybe you can explore here in Makati. You can go to Rockwell or Green Belt lots of expats and music and drinking. :)

Salseras/Salseros check this out...

1) DJ Joe KiJoemba spins every Tuesday at Chihuahua Mexican Grill (The Fort) on Salsa, Bachata, and Kizomba from 10pm - 1:30am. See you! Learn more

Hosted by: Raena (Organizer

2) SALSA AND KIZOMBA on at Aracama every Thursday night!! Dance the Night away as DJ Joe KiJoemba Gab takes over the Deck! Free lessons on how to get your Salsa and Kizomba... Learn more

Hosted by: Raena (Organi

3) Salsa • Bachata • Merengue • Cha Cha Cha • Kizomba • Reggaeton Every Saturday at Chihuahua Mexican Grill and Margarita Bar, The Fort Branch Free salsa lessons at 10:30PM... Learn more

Hosted by: Raena (Organizer)

4) Havana Cafe Greenbelt salsa on Tuesdays live band and DJ 10pm to 4am