Where to find?!

Hi everyone! Does anybody know where to buy Blue Ray Disks movies / documentary ?? thanks in Advance:)

There's shop in Al Fateh towers on 2nd or 3rd floor just up the escalators and it's to your right. If you have problem finding it just ask the helpful staff at the information desk.

veechansa wrote:

There's shop in Al Fateh towers on 2nd or 3rd floor just up the escalators and it's to your right. If you have problem finding it just ask the helpful staff at the information desk.

i have an office at Alfateh tower and i visited this shop many times .. (the one next to the escalator) but there's no big collection of blue ray movies.

there's a shop in Althahra got a huge collection of DVDs .. but iam not sure about blue ray ... i'll check that for u.

veechansa wrote:

...mmhh...she'll defenetly have a problem :lol: 

why don't you get a head start and go together ?!?
just to avoid reading another "story" on what happened on her way there :lol:

Keep on smiling and thumbs up :top:

http://blogs.thecutekid.com/thecutekid-contest-reviews/files/2009/08/Thumbsup.jpg

@veechansa
Thank you, i will check it soon

Ahmad.M.S wrote:
veechansa wrote:

i have an office at Alfateh tower and i visited this shop many times .. (the one next to the escalator) but there's no big collection of blue ray movies.

there's a shop in Althahra got a huge collection of DVDs .. but iam not sure about blue ray ... i'll check that for u.

This is kind of you. Thank you for the favour. Waiting!

redsaraya wrote:
veechansa wrote:

...mmhh...she'll defenetly have a problem :lol: 

why don't you get a head start and go together ?!?
just to avoid reading another "story" on what happened on her way there :lol:

Keep on smiling and thumbs up :top:

[img align=c]http://blogs.thecutekid.com/thecutekid-contest-reviews/files/2009/08/Thumbsup.jpg[/url]

None sense, blah blah blah...

Check the place in Dahra. I found many things such as games, movies, programs. But i m not you can find sure blue ray movies .
The coordinates from google earth
32 53' 22.84" N
13 11' 39.82" E

As the post says - ALFATAH Towers.  The shop on the first floor next to the escalator has many BLU RAY DISCS but they are NOT cheap.

MTW786