Costume shops in Tripoli

Hi
I am looking for a costume shop or similar in Tripoli. Does anyone know of any??? I know its a long shot. Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance

Theres a children's shop called "Children's Garden" in gargaresh near the shopping centre which has a big Omega clock on it (Zerka el-yamama Centre 1) ... they had costumes for halloween ... not sure about other costumes. They have a facebook page with a map, directions etc... Children's Garden جنة الاطفال

we did check but they are out of (adult) costumes, but thanks expatlibya

any more suggestions?

thanks

What sort of thing are you looking for ? I've been to a couple of fancy dress things here and it's dead easy to put costumes together. The medina has loads of colourful clothing items you can adapt, there are several streets full of shops selling military or medical clothing, you can get coveralls or other work/safety clothing very cheaply. From what I've seen, people just get more creative here than relying on ready made costumes, all part of the fun!

well in that case i am in big trouble, i am one of the most un-creative ppl i think. The Childrens garden said that they only order the costumes in  not stock them but it was worth a try.
Apparently there is another one in Gargarish with a Telly tubby in the window.. will have to give it a try, if not try out my skills.
Thanks heaps for the replies