Want to know about there Environment for business and job

Hi,
My name is Fida, and i got a small business in London, and i want to start business in Timor least, Dili. Plz let me know about there Environment for business and job etc. i will be there with in few days.

Waiting for your kind response.
Fida

Hi Fida,

Welcome to https://www.expat.com!

I created a new topic as from your post on the East Timor forum. Why have you choose East Timor? Have you been there before?

Well, hope someone will try to advise you. Let us know when you are there and share your experience. :)

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com

Hello Christine,
First of all thank you so much for your kind response. Basically my business for poor countries. We Offer Great Engineering Solar Solutions. Like: Solar Street lights, Batteries, Solar Water Pumps, Street Light Poles, Telecom Towers etc.
But when i will be there then i can decide, need too much information etc.

Best Regards

Fida

Hi Fida,

Today, I just saw your posting that you entered in on 20 May. Have you had a chance to visit Dili, Timor-Leste between May and now?

In my opinion, your business will do well in Timor Leste, because those things you mentioned (such as Solar Street lights, Batteries, Solar Water Pumps, Street Light Poles, Telecom Towers etc.) are what the country needs at the moment.

Good luck with your business.  :)